HOW TO BAKE CHICKEN BREAST
Making baked boneless chicken breasts is very simple, the key is in the cooking time and temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Toss the chicken breasts with olive oil, herbs and spices
- Lightly grease a baking dish or pan so the chicken breasts don’t stick.
- Bake chicken breasts for 22-26 minutes or until they reach 165°F.
- Rest them before you slice or pull them.
This easy baked chicken breast recipe has a simple mixture of , paprika, seasoning salt and pepper, but you can change it up depending on the recipe you are using the chicken in and what you have on hand.