Mar 7, 02 / Mar 4, 18 00:03 UTC
- Teamwork and Management: Effective teamwork and management of various departments. In consecutive years since 2015, the team has constantly achieved organizational goals. The team’s client orientation has been renowned in a number of client surveys commenced by mid-term reviews, audit and feedback from branch offices on the quality of services provided.
- Time Management and Persistence: Competently punctual and persistent in managing projects and reports with tight deadlines. As a result team performance always performed above 70% for the past 3 years.
- Risk Forecasting and Planning: Demonstrated capability to manage and foresee risk in financial reports as a Financial Manager. The outcome is unnecessary loss can be managed carefully.
- Budgeting and Finance Management: Proven ability to create comprehensive financial plans with high accuracy and clear goals.
- Project and Program Management: Experience in managing event for homeless people around Surabaya with direct donation from donators and sponsorship support from local organizations.
- Business Intelligence Gathering and Analysis: Partnership with other team from Rabobank headquarter in Netherlands and branch office in Indonesia to gather, compare and analyze information for improve organization performance level.
- Administrative Management: Expertise in handling information and documents with capability to memorize the documents location and also organize the documents effectively and efficiently.
- Results: Oriented: Strived for contribute the best results to the organization with efforts to achieve and maintain targets. As a result organization reputation has received positive feedback from many stakeholders.
- Strategic Perspective: Expertise in creating detailed financial plan with long and short term strategic perspective. For example; create financial plan for new project in Surabaya, Indonesia (2016).