Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 19:57 UTC

Introductions and Staff  

Introductions and Staff Hello and welcome to Arts! Please abide by the rules as they are listed in the general forum. If you have any questions or concerns, here is a list of staff attributed to this forum thread:

Administration

Ryan Zohar

Moderators

Dylan Lanckman

Sebastian Zitzmann

Lloyd Cox

Last edited by:  Ryan Zohar (Asgardian)  on Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 21:40 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 20:33 UTC

Hello all! I wasn't sure if an Arts & Culture Ministry would be developed, but it seems there is something like it. Why is Arts the only non-Ministry entry in the forums?

I was hoping to be involved in developing an arts council, however if this is already done, how can I be involved directly? I was willing to organize it, but would be glad to be led by others. I have a lot of experience not only as an artist, but as an organizer of art programs and events.

One of the larger ambitions, which I've seen others discuss on Facebook, was the development of a repository of Asgardian art. This would be similar, I believe, to something akin to Creative Commons meets Library of Congress. Somewhere or something that enables Asgardian artists to submit art, music, animation, video, etc. to the repository for licensing and documentation purposes.

I will hold off posting my proposal if this forum answers my questions. Can't wait to see what develops!!

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 21:41 UTC

Hello Grey Matter,

Once the forums are fully implemented and we can begin organizing various projects, I certainly believe that one is worth the time and effort to organize.

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 22:19 UTC

Thanks Ryan. I'll be following closely, even if I don;t always chime in. I will definitely begin outlining some ideas and share them with others here in the forums, thank you. I hope to be integral to the Ministry of Arts & Culture, if it does in fact become an official Ministry. Any reason why it was labeled without that title?