Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 19:48 UTC

Re: Asgardia Certificates  

Edit your post and remove the ID number - it's not a clever thing to be putting where anyone can get to it

Feb 2, 17 / Pis 05, 01 16:43 UTC

Hi! Today I check my certificate and find out that it cannt be downloaded in PDF format. Opera gives indefinite format, Google Chrome - file not in PDF but in HTML fornat, so it has no form of the certficate but some text.

Last edited by:  Yuriy Karpenko (Asgardian)  on Feb 2, 17 / Pis 05, 01 16:45 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Feb 2, 17 / Pis 05, 01 21:08 UTC

我的证书名字顺序错误怎么修改

Feb 3, 17 / Pis 06, 01 06:41 UTC

Hi, Jason Rainbow! Do you adress your massege to me? :-)

Feb 3, 17 / Pis 06, 01 09:05 UTC

Would you give me direct link to bug reports section?

Feb 3, 17 / Pis 06, 01 09:06 UTC

the post should not be here, there was a technical mistake with it...

Last edited by:  Yuriy Karpenko (Asgardian)  on Feb 3, 17 / Pis 06, 01 09:09 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 07:46 UTC

It turns out that the certificate is correctly downloaded with Windows 10 (Chrome), with Windows 7 I still cannt download it in PDF format (Chrome, Opera).

Last edited by:  Yuriy Karpenko (Asgardian)  on Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 07:53 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Feb 7, 17 / Pis 10, 01 13:23 UTC

Have they all been sent? Everyone in the gaming community seems to have received them. Everyone except me.

Feb 7, 17 / Pis 10, 01 16:04 UTC

Hi Dragomir, No, they have not all been sent. There are more being sent out daily. I love to watch the https://asgardia.space/ home page to keep watching the number of Asgardians grow each day. A couple things you might check. Login to your email and check your spam/junk email folder for possible emails. Google mail also will 'flag' Asgardia emails as 'Promotions'. You can also check your 'My Application' page from the main website. Ensure everything has been spelled correctly and you've checked all the boxes that need to be checked. And hang in there, there's a lot the admin teams are still processing everyday!

Leo

Feb 7, 17 / Pis 10, 01 20:37 UTC

Thank you for the reply. I was getting worried since everyone I know has already gotten theirs.

Feb 14, 17 / Pis 17, 01 06:28 UTC

Thank you ,I have just downloaded it .

Feb 14, 17 / Pis 17, 01 14:56 UTC

Got mine. So excited.

Feb 15, 17 / Pis 18, 01 17:14 UTC

I got mine almost instantly after doing it. But a serious question here if igor gets the matter pressed and actually makes this nation will we all be citizens of it as long as you have your id number and certificate and once we do become citizens what land will we call ours until the feat of building asgardia is complete? And another question the building of asgardia will the people have the option to help build it when the time comes because at most i see 20 years before all asgardians have a home thats not far so why not start the initiative now and training people to do this work?

Feb 16, 17 / Pis 19, 01 03:08 UTC

We don't have land, unless you'd care to donate some suitable for the habitation and long term prosperity of 170k +/-150/day, plus say 60% for generational expansion. There's many things that would make it unfeasible to seek land for habitation of our population, least of all is the costs incurred with doing so. I honestly don't predict Asgardia posessing land on Earth unless we actually make it, which is rediculously expensive.

To be honest, when it comes to building something a lot of people will live on(and building one structure would be incredibly unwise on many fronts) in somewhere as harsh and as unforgiving as space, you'd possibly not want most to have any hand in anything - it requires professional precision. It's critial almost every part be made from perfect materials, and formed to high precision - tested and known-good. Especially if safety is a concern. It's highly likely pretty much the entire process can be automated. It's likely to take place a little later than 20 years away, too - IMHO it'd take that long to build the infrastructure involved with getting it built - it'd all need to be built in space, lifting it from the floor really won't work - most of the people trained now wouldn't be of use then, for that project - and further the technological advancements between now and then will likely render much of it moot.

There's certiainly various education and training that will be of productive use to more short term projects, however, and I would certainly envision such to be provided once we actually have an educational system. Concerning the option to "help build" IMHO the most productive potential lies with the provision of colaborational tools - supposedly these are to be provided one day - within which the community is able to collectively operate on a wide range of projects. Much in the fashion that almost every existing open source project operates under currently.

Feb 16, 17 / Pis 19, 01 14:40 UTC

I have received the certificate, thank you, love it, for freedom peace and sience 😘