Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 20:07 UTC

Re: Certificates preparation - please make sure your name is written correctly  

As in a simple C? I ask this because i've never been on a plane.

Last edited by:  Radu Maican (Asgardian)  on Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 20:16 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 23:53 UTC

Yes please write just C.

The same goes for the other letters with extras apart from German umlauts where there is a rule how to spell if writing without an umlaut. If in your language there is a rule how to write a complex letter in a different way, please use that rule.

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 04:10 UTC

Hello Lina,

1. Can you make example for us how to write our name ? Name is SCARTE QUEEN DURAG (SAMPLE NAME), I always confuse how I write my name in row Given Name (First Name), Middle Name and Family Name (Last Name) ? Can you help me what I must write correctly in three row, because I don't know and confuse write my name in English Format so I can compare with my write, if wrong I will correct it.

2. About User Name, can I use my magic word JAMES078 or must same with my name ?

3. About Photo, what background for our photo : red, white, blue or what ?

Thanks alot for your help.

Last edited by:  LIES DANIEL CHRISTIAN (Asgardian)  on Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 07:23 UTC, Total number of edits: 5 times

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 08:56 UTC

You don't have to upload pass photo. They will ask that later.

Last edited by:  EBUBEKIR BAYRAM (Asgardian)  on Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 09:01 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 09:29 UTC

Thank you Lena for the clarification.

Last edited by:  Radu Maican (Asgardian)  on Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 09:30 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 13:59 UTC

Would intentionally inaccurately filling out official citizen application forms not constitute an act of fraud?

I suppose if there was actually known of some measure of security applied to the data held then there'd be lesser excuses with regards to preserving sensitive data.

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 17:29 UTC

Hi, Lena.

When I started the process of the certificates I received my ID and my child's number in the mail and I saved them, but at the beginning of this week an email came back asking to update the information because the Spanish language was enabled to the page ; I did it and they gave me two new ID numbers, the question as such is which of the numbers are we actually registered with?

Thank you very much and best regards

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 17:52 UTC

AFAIK, names etc are not publicaly displayed, unless you make it so.

This doesn't discount other methods of obtaining them, and I hold great concerns regarding these. Especially as it would appear there's pretty much nothing been done to secure against such - as evidenced by lack of requested PCI DSS report and or the ISO/IEC 27002 audit, any indication of the measures taken to secure the data collected.

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 19:56 UTC

I have the letter Ö in my last name will my id be whit an O or will they write it with the Ö?

So should I write it Sorensson or Sörensson ???

Last edited by:  Alf Sorensson (Asgardian)  on Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 19:57 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 21:34 UTC

Hi Lena,

I am a bit confused here. In the application form, submitting our photo was optional but shouldn't it be a must for our official ID?

Thanks!

Last edited by:  Muhtasim Firoz (Asgardian)  on Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 21:35 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 03:22 UTC

Hello ! How fill in the user name

Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 05:53 UTC

This requires a multi-language version

powerma

Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 07:38 UTC

My name is Ariadne but when entering the forum I was told that name is already registered and I had to use a nickname, now I am Agalfi, what can I do?

Dec 31, 16 / Cap 30, 00 13:17 UTC

Poor Lena, so many questions :)

Dec 31, 16 / Cap 30, 00 13:27 UTC

Sometimes I can't help asking myself, why would I need more of such a paper certificate over an electric one if I can already do something as a member online? All of the paperwork are born to be error-prone and perhaps not the most urgent thing at all. It's already good for me if our web site could continue running for a long enough period without draining off the fund, or maybe I'm too casual with our imagined future?

But I see a lot of serious guys here, so I'd say guys just don't panic and do your best to find the workaround, and perhaps there're several drills before we can all get the final version.