May 19, 17 / Gem 27, 01 18:31 UTC

CHRONICLES - Asgardia, to announce its next steps at Press Conference, 13 June 2017, Hong-Kong  

Asgardia, to announce its next steps at Press Conference, 13 June 2017, Hong-Kong

https://asgardia.space/en/page/chronicles/Press-conference-on-13-June-2017-in-Hong-Kong

HONG KONG: On 13 June 2017, the Asgardia team will gather in Hong Kong to announce detailed plans for the first Space Nation's next steps. Led by Asgardia's Head of Nation, Dr Igor Ashurbeyli, one of the world’s most distinguished rocket scientists, the international group of leading scientists will discuss the foundation of Asgardia. Asgardia will open up access to space for commerce, science and for people from all around the world. The event will mark a new era in the Space Age, sixty years after the first ever artificial space satellite, Sputnik 1 orbited the earth. The event will be livestreamed, with details to be announced shortly.

What:

ASGARDIA: Press Conference
The foundation of the first Space Nation

Where:

The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Hong-Kong
Livestream details to be announced

Who:

Dr Igor Ashurbeyli, Head of Nation, Asgardia
Jeffery Manber, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, NanoRacks
Professor Ram Jakhu, Director, Institute of Air and Space Law, McGill University, Montreal, Canada

When:

Tuesday, 13 June 2017
15.30 HKT / 08.30 BST / 03.30 EST

The press conference is for accredited media only. 

There will be an Asgardian meeting for all interested Asgardians later the same day. Details will follow shortly.

May 19, 17 / Gem 27, 01 22:26 UTC

+1 AquariusEarth - A live stream that can actually be watched and heard will help to prevent Asgardians from feeling excluded and isolated.

May 25, 17 / Can 05, 01 06:49 UTC

I love to be part of this meeting which bring all asgarding together for better future of asgardia where we can share our thoughts & innovative idea for a great asgardia...

regards

kashif shaikh

May 29, 17 / Can 09, 01 14:13 UTC

I am also join your program I love this 

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 22:02 UTC

Is it possible to translate simultaneous translation into different languages of Asgardia?

Возможно при трансляции синхронный перевод на разные языки Асгардии?

May 31, 17 / Can 11, 01 20:33 UTC

is it possible that event will be broadcasting by internet?

Jun 1, 17 / Can 12, 01 03:21 UTC

By any chance will there be translations for those of us who may not speak the broadcasted language?

Jun 1, 17 / Can 12, 01 10:51 UTC

Please make sure there are separate audio channels for each official language referenced in the draft of the Constitution.  Staffing a handful of translators is important and should be present at every broadcasted event.  Finding confident translators shouldn't be a difficult task.  Stream all separate audio channels simultaneously in real-time with the video.  Or take the easier route and set up separate audio/video streams for each language, each with their own link.  Whatever happens, I wish you all good health and good luck.

Peace

Jun 1, 17 / Can 12, 01 12:31 UTC

很不错,希望借此机会让更多的人知道

**Mod Edit** English translation- Very good, hope to take this opportunity to let more people know. Zahira, 01-06-2017, 14:54 UTC

Last edited by:  Jewell Ledoux (Global Admin, Asgardian)  on Jun 1, 17 / Can 12, 01 14:54 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 1, 17 / Can 12, 01 18:21 UTC

Dear RebekahBerg

我在中国深圳,离香港很近,我想知道是否能够到现场参加这次新闻发布会,毕竟这是

Asgardia在现实世界中离我最近的一次,我非常的期待能亲身参与其中,也非常期待能看见我们的元首。

当然我的英文很糟糕,就算元首能在百忙之中接见我,我想我最多也只能说how are you 。

期待你的回复

Jeffrey.Lee

**Mod Edit** English translation - I am in Shenzhen, China, very close from Hong Kong, I would like to know whether to participate in the press conference, after all, this is

Asgardia in the real world from my last time, I am very looking forward to be personally involved, and also very much looking forward to see our heads.

Of course my English is very bad, even if the head of state can meet me in the busy schedule, I think I can only say how are you

Looking forward to your reply

Last edited by:  Jewell Ledoux (Global Admin, Asgardian)  on Jun 1, 17 / Can 12, 01 18:30 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 4, 17 / Can 15, 01 20:00 UTC

So sad,.. I will be landed in Hongkong in 14 June.. I hope i can have a chance to become part of it

Jun 5, 17 / Can 16, 01 01:39 UTC

国内普及面似乎还不够广泛,但还是提前预祝国父阿什贝利等此行顺利。

"While this is still not very popular in China, I nevertheless wish Dr. Igor Ashurbeyli safe travels."

Admin edit: Human Translation by Tim Song - Posted by Jason Rainbow 4 June 2017

Please remember that we try and use English here in the main sections of the forum - You are welcome to use your native language, but please include a translation with your post.

Last edited by:  Jason Rainbow (Global Admin, Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Jun 5, 17 / Can 16, 01 02:02 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: Providing English Translation

Jun 7, 17 / Can 18, 01 23:40 UTC

@Rafika Olivier - What time are you landing in HK on 14th.  You can contact me if you like as I will be there for the press release and the meetup afterwards.  The meetup is at 5pm HK time.

My public email is p_bellamy@hotmail.com

Jun 8, 17 / Can 19, 01 09:28 UTC

So looking forward to hearing how this goes.

Jun 8, 17 / Can 19, 01 15:44 UTC

it seems i have to reply on the website and the e-mail to attend the meeting...

my address is 11510040@mail.sustc.edu.cn,  Mr. WU Qi. 

i'm studying  communication engineering in SUSTech now. i'd like to see more people and have fun.

that all.