May 23, 17 / Can 03, 01 17:26 UTC

CHRONICLES - The Book of Asgardia's Flags and Insignias  

Good day Asgardia!

Since the inception of Asgardia on 12 October 2016, thousands of entries for Asgardia’s national symbols have been sent to us from more than 120 countries.

In order to commemorate this time in Asgardia history, a book of all accepted submissions will be published, recognizing the authors who contributed their works.

As a keepsake of witnessing history in the making, the book of flags and insignia will become available if enough Asgardia citizens are interested in it. To let us know that you might be interested in buying the book, please sign into your Asgardia account and let us know on this poll page:

https://asgardia.space/en/page/chronicles/Flags-and-insignias-book-poll

Kind regards,
Rebekah Berg
Head of Community Affairs
NGO Asgardia

Last edited by:  Christina Cole (Asgardian, Global Admin)  on Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 20:01 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

May 23, 17 / Can 03, 01 18:49 UTC

I voted no, because i don't know how much i have to spend for such a book and how much the authors of the art-work will receive or what will be done with the money.

May 23, 17 / Can 03, 01 19:19 UTC

Personally, I love going garage-saleing and finding really old books. While I always try to go forward, it is fun thinking about where we've come from in our past. This nation we're creating, it will have created a huge impact in societies around the world, and a stepping stone to humanities future. 

It would be nice to have an idea on how much the book may possibly cost. I'd still be interested in getting a copy.

May 23, 17 / Can 03, 01 20:17 UTC

@Leomarquie has the flag and or insignia been made yet? if so where can i find it?

May 23, 17 / Can 03, 01 20:36 UTC

The flags, insignia's, and other items have been posted in the 'Contests' page here; <https://asgardia.space/en/contest/video> That will provide all current/previous pictures or topics your looking for to vote on.