Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 13:40 UTC

Re: CHRONICLES - We need your voice. Asgardia’s Constitution awaits you!  

So far the constitution stated already the rights of individuals and how the government will work. Amendments of any provision of the Constitution once needed is there. For me, everything is clear. Once you in, means you follow the rules and if not then better to out. One most important thing is the mission, to protect the Earth. That's the reason why I registered here and  the Constitution is good to everyone and very important to balance and have a harmonious living as a nation in the space.

Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 14:25 UTC

一个

Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 14:25 UTC

一个

Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 21:04 UTC

About the age to become a leader in asgardia, I think that is wrong, the constitution says all citizen will be equal and such. Yet the same constituon limits the right of youth on becoming leaders, the age for leaders except for head of state, should be 18 years , which is the age requirement for a person to be given citizenship without parent supervision.

Also the asgardia should be more parliamentary, the head of the nation should not be given the right of decree, he should be symbolic figure and the country has to be run by the parliament and the court of course, 

I dont know the 12 national language of asgardia as I'm new today, I hope swahili is among of them, if not it should be made as such if its hard , who said that we must limit ourselves to 12 national languages, lets make 13 .

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 21:43 UTC

Хеллоу, Asgardians! Собирается    меня есть другая музыкальная тема для    гимна ASGARDIA    ! Как я могу добавить его для голосования? Я понимаю, что основное голосование уже прошло, но данная музыка отлично подходит для гимна, зовущего нас вперёд !!! :)Какая Экспрессия-это надо видеть!!!
Моё имя- Гаврилов Пётр (Petr Gavrilov) 

-    https://vk.com/videos136176556?z=video-93808317_456240911

Эпическая битва струны: гитарист Джо Бонамасса с виолончелисткой Тиной ГУО.

Last edited by:  Petr Gavrilov (Asgardian)  on Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 22:05 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 21:54 UTC

И ещё.Предлагаю всем жителям Асгардии перейти на Русский  язык,а английский оставить для технических работ ! Русский язык-это самый богатый по словарному запасу язык из  всех существующих на планете Земля ! Он позволяет максимально отобразить Ваши слова, мысли, и чувства! Когда Вы освоите хотя бы его часть, Вы сами поймёте, что лучшего языка для международного общения не найти  Много лет назад все дети мира приезжали в пионерские лагеря- "Артек", и "Орлёнок", - и с удовольствием изучали Русский язык !!! Стоит продолжить традицию, объединяющую мир,а не разъединяющую его!Использовать 13 языков всё равно, что снова строить Вавилонскую башню, которую так и не достроили, потому что все говорили на разных языках ...
Кстати,браузер Хром автоматически переводит всё,что я написал на английском языке-на русский.То есть,я даже не могу ввести здесь Никакой текст на английском...

Last edited by:  Petr Gavrilov (Asgardian)  on Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 21:57 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 01:11 UTC

Hello my brothers vote for me and my best friend on link 

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/644866-3647-guardian-of-the-scaronabac/

Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 01:14 UTC

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/644866-3647-guardian-of-the-scaronabac/

Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 12:52 UTC

where I'm going to send the flag I made?