Sep 10, 17 / Sco 01, 01 13:12 UTC

Decree 10 Posted  

Good day Asgardia!

Decree 10 has been posted that Igor Ashurbeyli announces his accession to the position of Head of Nation / Head of the Space Kingdom of Asgardia.

https://asgardia.space/en/page/decrees/decree-010

Oct 30, 17 / Oph 23, 01 16:32 UTC

We're fully supporting Pr. Igor in his position of Head of Asgardia, and we look forward to a collective success! 

Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 16:00 UTC

"We're fully supporting Pr. Igor in his position of Head of Asgardia, and we look forward to a collective success!"

No. Not really...

When a "leader" (this Pr. Igor is no such thing) decrees himself to be the leader, then you have a despot.

Not that it matters since "Asgardia" is not, nor will it ever be, a "Nation" - I just thought it worth pointing out since nobody seemed to notice.

Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 16:43 UTC

@Patrick McManus You lucky bastard, how did you manage to get that all expenses paid vacation to that TruPickle $ALT M!NE ParaDice? 

Going to miss you when you're gone. :-(

Anyway, as always, RFC1925 applies TO 3 V 7 always makes me laugh. Don't recall yours?

Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 16:55 UTC

Truth #3: With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However,  this is not necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they  are going to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they  fly overhead.

Truth #7: It is always something, 7a (corollary): Good, Fast, Cheap: Pick any two (you can't have all three). This rule applies to pretty much every IT project there is. It's  probably a good idea to always keep it in mind when setting expectations  of security implementation projects. A fast, cheap implementation  usually will either lack features you need or its performance might not  be at the level you wanted.

https://www.techrepublic.com/blog/it-security/the-12-networking-truths-applied-to-information-security/

Putting these truths to task, I can unequivocally tell you that Pr. Igor is no "leader" ... *shrug* (also, I'm pretty sure it's "Dr. Igor" - not that I care - I just like to be accurate...)

Updated  on Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 16:59 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 17:24 UTC

Those are clear faves,

Hope people work out 2 & 5 before they make plans for a quick road trip anywhere past the moon.

I swear Igor was the side kick to Dr Frankenstein.

Come down to the lab and see what’s on the slab..