Oct 27, 17 / Oph 20, 01 15:45 UTC

How To Find Your Local Leadership Candidates  

Hello Asgardia! 

How do you find your local leadership candidates? We've made it easy for you! Just follow these steps: 

1. Log into your Asgardia profile
2. Click on your profile picture and select 'Hometown' from the drop down box
3. On the left hand side you'll see a list of the most recent candidates, click on 'See More' under them
4. On the candidate screen, use the filter on the left to use your criteria for filtering the ones you want!

Let's get voting!

Oct 27, 17 / Oph 20, 01 17:17 UTC

Priya negi

Last edited by:  SARVESH KUMAR (Asgardian, Candidate)  on Oct 27, 17 / Oph 20, 01 17:19 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Oct 27, 17 / Oph 20, 01 20:01 UTC

For me, "Hometown" doesn't appear anymore from the dropdown menu... 

Oct 30, 17 / Oph 23, 01 16:29 UTC

Hi all, in some cases, the hometown is not the place of residence, how can we find the local asgardian community in that case? please help.

Oct 31, 17 / Oph 24, 01 15:23 UTC

Hi!

There is a 'Show filter' link on the right hand side of the Hometown screen that will make a filter appear. You can use that to find local Asgardians to you!

Cheers!
Rebekah Berg

Oct 31, 17 / Oph 24, 01 15:38 UTC

I think "hometown" refers to friends of friends

Nov 1, 17 / Oph 25, 01 02:30 UTC

Hi Rebekah. I am trying to vote but it is little confusing there to do it...  i see no vote button or maybe it is not implemented yet.. i don t know. If you can guide us with some info would be  great. Thank you

Nov 1, 17 / Oph 25, 01 21:08 UTC

Hi,

Hometown is not 'friends of friends' it should show all of the Asgardians who are around you and have posted something on their blogs or candidate profiles. You can refine what you see on that page by using the filter feature.

If you're having issues voting, please send an email to support@asgardia.space with what exactly is going on, what your system is, what your OS is and what browser you are using. They will help you troubleshoot the issue.

Nov 1, 17 / Oph 25, 01 22:41 UTC

well then hometown is broke, cause mine (ottawa, CAN) shows 

YOUNESS ELGNIBI
Morocco (MA)

Other, English, French (France)

Morocco (MA)