Jul 4, 17 / Leo 17, 01 16:12 UTC

LET'S TALK 1 - THE ASGARDIA-1 SATELLITE AND THE UPLOAD LIMITS TO ITS DATABASE  

Good day Asgardia! 

Today we bring the first installment of Head of Community Affairs Let's Talk series about the Asgardia-1 Satellite and the upload limits! 

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/asgardia/11134-let39s-talk-1-the-asgardia-1-satellite-and-the-upload-limits-to-its-database/

Jul 6, 17 / Leo 19, 01 01:07 UTC

Rebekah, this is not a question, but a correction to the  location of the launch of Asgardia-1.  There is no such place as  "Chattanooga, VA'.  NASA Wallop Flight Center's address is: Chincoteague  Island, VA.  I just wanted to set the record straight.

Thanks for posting the information

Jul 7, 17 / Leo 20, 01 14:31 UTC

This is a bit discouraging.  "Asgardia-1 was originally planned to be part of a Space X payload launching out of Cape Canaveral, Florida later in the year. Since an opportunity for an earlier launch presented itself the Head of Nation decided to advance the launch."

Space X is a private company, not to unlike Asgardia, we seem to want to encourage entrepreneurial ownership, yet we jumped on the first foreign government that beckoned.  

Aug 24, 17 / Lib 12, 01 12:14 UTC

@JosieGuida02

I see this a positive thing ,although  you perceive this belong to a Russian businessman . That is to say if  it were  all-American -ideal would be your preference

Aug 31, 17 / Lib 19, 01 09:56 UTC

Is it true the time to upload data to the satellite has past until it's in orbit?

edit: looks like you can still upload files? i uploaded a few images.

Last edited by:  Haeley Merrill-Schroeppel (Asgardian)  on Aug 9, 19 / Vir 25, 03 13:00 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time