Jul 25, 17 / Vir 10, 01 17:35 UTC

LET'S TALK, ASGARDIA! Leadership Elections: Suggestions for Picking Leaders  

Hello Asgardia!

We have a new Let's Talk, Asgardia blog post for community information and discussion! This one is about how the community can be involved in the current Leadership elections.

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/asgardia/13813-let39s-talk-asgardia-leadership-elections-suggestions-for-picking-leaders/

Don't forget to submit suggestions for other Let's Talk, Asgardia topics!

Cheers!

Rebekah Berg
Head of Community Affairs
NGO Asgardia

Jul 25, 17 / Vir 10, 01 20:15 UTC

@Rebekah

Thank you very much for addressing this subject with such detail and clarity, hope to see more of this ongoing segment.

Jul 25, 17 / Vir 10, 01 20:49 UTC

Thank you Rebekah for this helpful communication.  I believe this will clear up some misconceptions folks had about the elections and how the process works.

Kind Regards,

Adrie

Aug 6, 17 / Vir 22, 01 19:22 UTC

My brother and sister of Asgardia,

I have seen many discussion regarding leadership election. Many have a question about a unknown leader. Why they should vote a unknown person. No doubt it is good question. But to complete the voting process we need to elect some one. It is our responsibility and duty to elect leader from candidates. But question is how? 

Well let us check the profile of a candidate. Look his career, education, experience. We can check their profile in many social sites too. Let them to publish their bio data in blogs. Let them to explain , what is the mission and vision of their leadership. Start video chatting  with candidates. Ask them what ever you wants to know from candidate. After your self satisfaction and on good faith you can vote them.

I request to @Rebekah, to provide a provision for a video chatting and instant voting button with every candidate profile where Asgardian can interact with candidate and instantly vote them. Lets the Asgardian have an interact with their candidate for better election.