Jul 13, 17 / Leo 26, 01 16:40 UTC

News Article - VOTING TO CLOSE ON 18 JULY 2017  

Good day Asgardia! 

We have a new article up in the news on the Asgardia.space website announcing the closing of voting on July 18, 2017 and clarifies the rights between verified members and those who have accepted the Constitution. 

https://asgardia.space/en/page/chronicles/voting-to-close-on-18-july-2017

Jul 13, 17 / Leo 26, 01 17:14 UTC

So, I WON'T be kicked out (for this) when the vote is decided.

Looks like you're still stuck with me, Rebekah! :D

TQJ

Jul 13, 17 / Leo 26, 01 18:08 UTC

Not sure where you would get that impression Phicksur, we never once said that verified members wouldn't be able to use the forums or blogs.

Jul 13, 17 / Leo 26, 01 20:35 UTC

The constitution of the US, the founders of Canada, had no votes prior to the creation of the Consitution, they had elections after they wrote it. Its a good thing we let all in and keep them around, the petitions, the suggestions and posts all point to a lot of work to do, and you are here for the long haul. After the elections it is hoped that the new government will read the concerns and address them. The US is proud of its Amendments, how do you think they got there?

Jul 16, 17 / Vir 01, 01 23:48 UTC

It was already explained that if you visit the voting page, read the constitution then do not click agree, you will be counted as voting no. I believe that @Jason Rainbow was the one who confirmed this. It was not well explained but that is how the system was set up to count the votes.

Jul 17, 17 / Vir 02, 01 00:20 UTC

@Lukas Jones
So, why not placing a "no" button, if it's all that easy, getting rid of the tons of negative comments and feelings?
I can help you with an hint: if they placed a "no" button, people could choose that, as it's a well known pratice in internet, instead of simply pushing the "accept" one.
Saying a different thing, like Jason did, is just a temptative to fool people, giving the usual smoke-screen "reason": as we wasn't born yesterday, saying that just pushes the whole administration a little more deep into the mud.
Btw: it's the same reason why "resigned" members are still listed as "asgardian": to blow some smoke in the eyes of whom comes to this forum.
Remember that a nation, the same as into the internet, it's mostly a matter of trust, and they discarded our trust since many time.

Jul 17, 17 / Vir 02, 01 06:36 UTC

A message of love for all Asgardians and after

My question is when will I get a plastic card  Asgardia?? because I have already accepted the constitution and the conditions and I have shot the flag, the anthem and the logo :)

Jul 26, 17 / Vir 11, 01 18:24 UTC

Still a hard "no" for me.