Feb 22, 17 / Pis 25, 01 00:53 UTC

Citizen Scientist  

We can make an impact here and now by getting involved in projects such as Zooniverse,org. We can Catalog Galaxies, Stars and Planets.. I am not a Scientist.. but that's ok. I don't have to be. I can still make a difference. So can you. It is all self explanatory. If your are serious about being a part of a space based community that is working to save life as we know it in this universe, then check it out and lend a hand.

Feb 23, 17 / Pis 26, 01 00:50 UTC

i will definitely look into it. sounds like something i would love to be a part of.

Feb 23, 17 / Pis 26, 01 06:22 UTC

I am at Level 4 - Black Hole Merger - a level in Gravity Spy which is brought to you by LIGO - I've completed 650+ classifications thus far - If you would like to participate; go to Zoouniverse.org and look for "Gravity Spy" - humans and machine learning combine to help detect gravitational waves.

Mar 4, 17 / Ari 07, 01 19:50 UTC

A BOINC Asgardia group has also been created (see: https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/civic-asgardia-public-sector-145/topic/boinc-project-2662/).

If you are willing to donate the processing power of your computer to elaborate data from various scientific researches (such as SETI, Rosetta and other projects) you just need to go to the thread above and follow the intructions.

Sep 6, 17 / Lib 25, 01 19:57 UTC

I will definitely look into this, well actually at the moment I have the site up, it looks really cool to say the least and I do want to contribute to Asgardian Science even though I am not a scientist - however I have been teaching myself and learning from different science journals,documentaries and listening to lectures - many as possible to get a unique different outlook on the universe as a whole. I do believe Asgardia will most definitely bring humanity upwards and onwards to the stars, may seem like a while off yet but it will happen, in time. This is just the beginning of a new era,dont you guys see it? I am sure you do! :) 

Thank you for sharing this with us 

Asgardian Citizen 

Christopher J Boardman, UK - NorthWest. 

Nov 8, 17 / Sag 04, 01 18:32 UTC

Citizen science is incredibly important in this day and age.  With the advent of things like Eyewire and iNaturalist, we have the ability to outsource both data collection and data processing.  After all, scientists can't study everything at once, so if we are able to catalog data or help process data for a larger project, the pace of research can be significantly accelerated.