Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 21:22 UTC

How can i have access to SkyCameras?  

I have seen starcrossed since child, just trails of light in space...

But in 2005 i saw something big, under my conceptions...

in 17 april 2005 between 9~0 clock of night, i saw a big explosion on the east side of the sky from my geolocation, where the sun borns...

So, in this day, i was smokin a cigarrete in the window, looking thur horizon when SUDDENLY,

A BRIGHT SHINE APPEARS, A RING OF LIGHT OPENS FROM THE SHINE, AND THE SHINE SUCKS THE RING OF LIGHT TO THE CENTER OF THE BRIGHT AND DISAPPEARED

DURATION OF 4~5 SECONDS

I dont know if it was something exploding in atmosphere, or even a atomic bomb in the space, BUT WAS HUGE.. the ring of the light around the bright shining it was bigger than the size of our sun seeing from Earth.

I TAKE THIS AS COMPARISION, ANYTHING BIGGER OR GREAT AS THE SUN OR THE MOON SEEN BY EARTH, WOULD BE A STRANGE THING...

ok, that was 2005... this explosion is always in my head, trying to understand what was... cause it wasnt an fireworks because made no sound...

Then in JULY 2007, at age 24, i started to hear voices... voices and voices... but one day of july 2007, SOMETHING STRANGE HAPPENED AGAIN...

in july 2007 one of these voice came to me and said in my brain, clearly: "Go outside you will see a nice thing in the sky"

And i reluctanct with those voices, without compreehend what was that voices in my head... i stay for more than 10 minutes saying no, i will not go...

then, suddenly, i just pushed by some force to go outside and sit down in the concrete stair to the roof of the house, and said:

"WHAT NICE WILL PASS IN THE SKY?" and... WHEN I FINISHED THE PHRASE, SOMETHING BIGGER HAPPENED...

A ROLLING BALL OF FIRE, LIKE A FIRE COMET, PASS THRU 5 SECONDS IN THE SKY, FROM NORTH TO SOUTH, LOOKING INTO NORTHEAST FROM MY GEOLOCATION...

and this FIRE BALL WAS BIGGER THAN THE SUN, AND THE MOON, SAW BY EARTH.. HAD A WHITE LONG TAIL AND DISAPPEARED...

Like a hologram, it just appeared, crossed and disappeared... it's not dismanteled or even crashed, its just as it appears, it disappears...

So that was JULY 2007, and it happend from my house point of view of space...

then in AUGUST 2007, i went into a beach island here in SAO PAULO, and when i was looking into the horizon of the sea... AT DAYLIGHT

a trail of air appeared slowly in the sky, running from north to south, and suddenly, IT FINISHED IN A 8 POINTS STAR BRIGHT SHINE, AND DISAPPEARS...

DURATION: 10 SECONDS AT THE MAXIMUM...

PLEASE, ANY ONE THAT HAVE CONTACT WITH SKYCAMERAS NETWORK... can enter in contact with me?

Cause i must find those images... was huge, was bigger than everything i saw looking to the stars...

I can cooperate, as i cant remember the DAY, but the month and the year... i could research that and shows to yous...

WHAT THAT MEANS? SIGNS? ALIENS? SIGNALS? Cause i dont believe its coincidence... one or other thing... ok... but three diferent things it means something... and voices in my head guiding to see that things in 2007, after saw the explosion in 2005...

So... can anyone help me? ITS NOT SPIRITUAL, ITS NOT ALIEN... i think the universe wants to give some signal for us, from these things i saw... i dont know the choose me to see... but i must find those images to get the meaning...

Last edited by:  Alexandre-Yahoo Domingo de Albuquerque (Translator, Asgardian)  on Feb 19, 17 / Pis 22, 01 21:25 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: orto

Feb 22, 17 / Pis 25, 01 07:34 UTC

http://www.allskycam.com/

I don't see any posted exploits/vulnerabilties for the firmware. Might be some zeroday somewhere. As the system was discontinued in 2015 I'd possibly suggest for other sources.

You have a time, a date, a direction(you can sit on that step now with a compass and get approximate heading). Old data tho.

Mar 22, 17 / Ari 25, 01 02:27 UTC

What was it that you were smoking?

Mar 22, 17 / Ari 25, 01 12:37 UTC

Rather than implying he was on some sort of hallucinogenic, perhaps it would have been fairer to ask if he recalls being engaged in any recreational pharmaceuticals that particular evening.

Mar 23, 17 / Ari 26, 01 02:33 UTC

There's barely any difference between what I said and what you're saying. Moreover, I wasn't implying anything, I just wanted to know what makes you see lights on the horizon because that sure sounds cool.

The placement of the fact that he was smoking in the post made it a vital piece of data, which anyone would infer the way I did.