Jan 5, 17 / Aqu 05, 01 10:04 UTC

Obviously no flat Earther's here ??  

Any Flat Earther's here?

I wouldn't expect any to be here but im curious on there views, im on the fence, so much propaganda from both parties I am just going to leave it alone.. But i must admit, for as a logical man i can see some compelling evidence on BOTH sides.

...well lucky us, Asgardia will shatter all that.... I cant wait to see space with my own eyes 100k people can put a end to this silly debate !!

-Scott -Asgardian

Jan 5, 17 / Aqu 05, 01 10:31 UTC

I don't want to live any more

Jan 5, 17 / Aqu 05, 01 13:11 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Jan 5, 17 / Aqu 05, 01 18:45 UTC

My man, if you still believe - if even for a shred of a percentage - in the flat earth theory, then you must be either misinformed, or a poor judge of evidence. The very fact that you applied to be an Asgardian blows away any doubt about that issue, since the Asgardian satellite couldn't possibly orbit a flat surface. And there is absolutely no compelling evidence to substantiate flat earth claims, save the Bible, which I'm afraid, isn't exactly a peer reviewed journal that you'd take it for the truth. If there is, please enlighten me.

Jan 5, 17 / Aqu 05, 01 19:52 UTC

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 16:49 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: "This user no longer wishes to be associated with a tin pot banana republic"

Jan 6, 17 / Aqu 06, 01 03:12 UTC

When lie down look up at the sky, the atmosphere will look like a semi circular disc meeting the flat earth at horizon.It is an illusion created by limited light that enters our eyes and also the atmosphere itself. If you do search for the edge of the flat earth , you will never find it. Because the shape of the earth is oblong( not a perfect sphere).

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 16:32 UTC

There is a lot of proof that the Earth is shaped like a sphere, you won't need timezones if it was flat, since the Sun would be at almost the same point in the sky, regardless of being in Australia or in Europe. Seasonal changes from North to South emisphere wouldn't exist, if It's winter in one emisphere, it would also be winter in the other etc. These are just coming in top of my head.

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 22:21 UTC

Hope is made of little things. It is enough to find again this wonder on the small things of the daily life. Whatever you live, nothing is finished Clive, do not give up my friend.

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 02:34 UTC

yea. If the Earth was flat, all the water would fall off the edges. DUH!!!

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 08:22 UTC

Flat earth just doesn't make sense. You guys realise what the gravity would be like if the earth was flat? How the seasons would work? If the Earth was flat, the whole geological concepts we have would change totally.

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 21:10 UTC

@Benjy, rather the accepted notion of gravity acting directly downwards would fly out the window; moreover there is no up or down in space where the water would fall as your statement suggests (unclear whether it is sarcasm or a misconception).

Moreover, a flat earth could never possibly be stable enough to remain that shape for 4.5 billion years. But considering y'all believe that flat earth pile of trash, it'd be safe to assume you'd be unaware of trivial things such as that.

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 23:46 UTC

How do you know that the universe isn't like a game of Pacman: i.e. when you go beyond a boundary, you reappear on the other side. A flat Earth could exist in a strange pocket of pacman space. ^^

Feb 5, 17 / Pis 08, 01 02:30 UTC

And how'd you know pacman isn't a sphere mapped onto a plane?

Feb 14, 17 / Pis 17, 01 09:35 UTC

Sounds like a sphere mapped onto a plane to me.

Feb 14, 17 / Pis 17, 01 18:09 UTC

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 16:28 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: "This user no longer wishes to be associated with a tin pot banana republic"