Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 14:43 UTC

Introduce Yourself  

I might have missed it but I did not see and introduce yourself section for the biological science division.

I am Erika and I am currently and associate chemist. My educational background is in Microbiology and biomedical laboratory science. It has always been my dream to work in space but let be realistic about it, it probably will not happen in this lifetime. But hey, one can always hope right? I dont have the brains to go out there either way and there are a lot more who are much more qualified. Regardless, I hope this nation pans through.

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 02:43 UTC

Hello! I am William G. I am a Sustainable Horticulture Major at Umass Amherst. I have an interest in medical herbology, History, sustainablity in general, military history, military tactics, military science, statistics, marijuana technology, herbology, marijuana growing, herb history, gardening, sustainable gardening, rambling, etc.

Jan 22, 17 / Aqu 22, 01 09:06 UTC

I am George Vanderslice. I was a Medic for the U.S. Army for 6 years and I have an Associates of Science degree in Biology. I am currently trying to get an internship with a research lab here in the U.S.A.

Jan 22, 17 / Aqu 22, 01 20:36 UTC

Nikolas Dean, i have no degree, but i have taught myself enough of various disciplines to do my own research. i'm primarily an inventor, but my chosen field is robotics. i do enjoy bio research and might go for that instead. or do a dual major. i am still in school

Jan 29, 17 / Pis 01, 01 14:21 UTC

Hi im Vladimir, im an architect, and have some knowledge in ecology, i have been working in the design of a bio laboratory aimed to study how to colonize outer space, i made an academic document about how a Bryosphere can feed a Biosphere with multiple species, the focus is tolerate our extinction.

Link to video and PDF https://comingplanet.com/2016/07/03/post-apocalyptic-architecture/

Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 07:33 UTC

Hi I am Derek and am an accountant. The island city state I am living in focuses on trade, commerce and banking. It doesn't provide much opportunity in science fields. Great to meet all of you and I am sure to pick up a thing or two on farming

Jan 31, 17 / Pis 03, 01 07:55 UTC

Hi I am Jens. I am studying to become an engineer. This year it's still the same lessons for all of us, but I plan on getting a masterdegree in bioinformatics. Bioinformatics is describing biological systems with the help of computer models.

Greetings

Jan 31, 17 / Pis 03, 01 13:10 UTC

Hi asgardia, introduce myself: My experience for helping and serve to humanity and asgardia:

I'm fatemeh ghodrati and I'm born 8 January 1992, I have computer diploma, I have expertise with acdl,social media,internet

I'm translator to English to farci, farci to English,Turkish to English,English to turkish, farci to turkish,Turkish to farci,

I am a space,flight,aerospace lover, I love music, i love art, painting, I love travel around the world, I love Hollywood and USA Movies and music's, I'm a gamer (action type like call of duty's, battlefield series and...) I'm athleter (bodybuilding) I'm fashion designer (stylish), I love writing, I'm a good cook, I'm a very good typing (farci,English,Turkish)

I'm deeply interested to learning about aerospace, space, tech and Science,

Greetings to You all, with love and respect... Fatemeh Ghodrati

Feb 1, 17 / Pis 04, 01 23:37 UTC

Hi! Stephen here. Chemistry high school graduation, bachelor degree in biotechnology and mobile programming certificate. Major Interests in bioinformatics fields, python programming and biochemistry.

Apr 30, 17 / Gem 08, 01 16:55 UTC

I'm Jayson from Philippines. I am an educator were I experienced to teach in K-12 and Higher Education level. Currently, I am studying a Master's degree major in Botany specializing in Plant Physiology and minor in Agronomy. My knowledge and skill will help for the development of Asgardian civilization. I am interested to botanize in a habitat that we should live in the future. :D

May 9, 17 / Gem 17, 01 18:32 UTC

Greetings all,
I'm Chris M.  I'm currently a student in college studying Biology with interests in pursuing a career in Biotechnology.  I have a variety of interests from art to of course science.  In my spare time I like to study programming.  I'll be working on developing my own app after this college semester is over.  
I hope to get to know all of you in the coming days.

Have a great day!

Chris M

May 18, 17 / Gem 26, 01 07:51 UTC

Hello I'm Nicola, Med student in Cagliari. I live in Sardinia (Italy) and when i will finally get my deegre, i'd like to become the best Asgardian Doctor ever seen! My other interst are many, such as table gaming, computer gaming, fantasy literature. 

Have a Nice Day!

Jun 7, 17 / Can 18, 01 14:40 UTC

I am Andrew, in USA.  My degree is in psysiologic psychology with a minor in microbiology.  I am a neurophysiologist.  I was US Navy for 12 years.  

My interests/other specialties are computers and weaponry, both bladed and firearms.

Jun 8, 17 / Can 19, 01 15:08 UTC

Hi. My name is Kat and I have a degree in Molecular Genetics and 10 years experience in Pathology including Molecular diagnostics, Bacteriology and Viral culture. Nice to meet you all.

Jun 9, 17 / Can 20, 01 20:14 UTC

Hi everyone!

I am Jason. I have a PhD in cell biology, but my research is in neuroscience. I am particularly interested in the biology of stress, how monoamines (serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine) regulate the amygdala, hippocampus, hypothalamus, and cortisol/glucocorticoids. 

I love the idea of Asgard, and hope we can get it off the ground ;-)