Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 19:01 UTC

Asgardian citizan  

Boa noite!!!

Já fiz a confirmação de cidadão 2 vezes,e ao que parece existe sempre erros. Não compreendo como é que uma empresa destas ( ao que parece dotada de muita tecnologia) com 600000assinaturas , Não consegue gerir as mesmas. E querem mesmo por uma nave/cidade no espaço ??

😬😬😬😬😬

Last edited by:  Francisco Gimenez (Asgardian)  on Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 19:33 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: This post has been moved to the sub-forum [News and Announcements; Bug reports - website and forum].

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 19:35 UTC

Greetings,

I will kindly ask you to please specify the nature of your problem, so we can successfully reach a solution. What are the errors that occur when you confirm your citizenship?

Thank you for your patience. Regards.

Edit: In further posts try to utilize english, only, in order to achieve an optimum communication.

Last edited by:  Francisco Gimenez (Asgardian)  on Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 19:36 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 19:39 UTC

poderia descrever o erro? sobre gerir , cara bugs acontecem , acontecem com o governo dos estados unidos, com a apple ,microsoft , qualquer coisa relacionada a informatica ta sujeita a ter bug/erro,se fossemos descreditar Asgardia por um bug , humanidade não teria futuro mesmo.

agora vamos la, qual o erro que da para você? ele não gera o numero? ele te retorna uma mensagem de erro? (se sim por gentileza copie aqui) , por gentileza informe oque acontece para que seja possivel te ajudar bro.

English (for mod)

Could you describe the error? About managing, man bugs happen, happen with the government of the united states, with apple, microsoft, anything related to technology is subject to have bug / bug, if we were to decrypt Asgardia by a bug, humanity would not have future even.

Now come on, what's wrong with you? He does not generate the number Does it return you an error message? (If yes please copy here), please inform what happens so that it is possible to help you bro.

Last edited by:  Humberto Bravo (Asgardian)  on Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 19:40 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 02:51 UTC

Dear, Francisco and bohzao.

I got the e-mail to confirme my citizanchip 3 times. I did right at first time no errors, so i assume after getting 2 more e-mails from asgardia to confirme citizenship, that is an " error"

So i did confirme all that 3 times my membership. I hope its all Ok 👍

Francisco, English Will be good to talk, but im Portuguese!

TIP: we all should have an " Asgardian mother Language"

Thanks in advance 👍👍

Jan 7, 17 / Aqu 07, 01 21:25 UTC

Hi Tombdisto,

Can you confirm that once you completed the registration you recieved a pop up with an Asgardian ID number in the format XXX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXX? If you have, you have successfully registered.

Translation to Portuguese by Google Translate:

Oi Tombdisto,

Você pode confirmar que uma vez que você completou o registro que você recebeu um pop-up com um número de identificação Asgardian no formato XXX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXX? Se tiver, você se registrou com sucesso.