Jun 19, 17 / Leo 02, 01 15:02 UTC

Cannot vote for others outside my city  

I cannot vote for others outside my city.  There are only 4 people associated with my city.  This makes it impossible to get the required votes for ANY position.  NO ONE in my city will ever have the opportunity to be considered for a parliament position.  

In the least, you should be able to vote for one in your state.

Last edited by:  Josie Guida (Asgardian, Candidate)  on Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 19:26 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: grammar and spelling

Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 04:10 UTC

I tried replacing my city name with my country name leaving my postal code blank.This allows me to see the list of all candidates but doesn't allow me to vote.A message saying-"The Candidate is outside of your region or Please check out the candidates in your locality and check that your location is correct in your profile settings" appears.

Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 05:03 UTC

Voting is currently restricted to Region but so far there has been issues as to how big a region is.  I have reported and asked about this multiple times but no answers other than IT is working on it.  Another problem is that Candidates are not allowed to vote for themselves and can only vote for someone else but everyone can only vote for 1 person so they either have to not vote or vote against themselves.  New issues are happening daily as well as differences in Candidates listed in the Region Candidate list and the Home Town Page lists.