Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 15:07 UTC

Certificate of Asgardia  

My complete name is not on the certificate. How can I edit the name?

Mod Edit Moving this topic from General Discussion to Bug Report forum. Zahira 20/01/2017, 10:11am

Last edited by:  Jewell Ledoux (Global Admin, Asgardian)  on Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 10:11 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: Technical Difficulties

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 15:57 UTC

I can not change those two sections: Personal Information Given Name (First Name) * Family Name (Last Name) *

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 00:18 UTC

My family name is not on the certificate. this is normal? Thanks in advance.

Amom Mandel

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 20:30 UTC

I just want to say there is an incongruence in 'my application' form, in order to receive the 'Certificate of Asgardia'. In 'Personal Information' you can read: 'Enter your name in English'. My name is Alessandro, and in English is Alexander.

In the same section 'Personal Information' you ask: 'Enter your name as it appears on your identity document (if not English)'. In my identity document, my name is Alessandro.

If I follow your suggestions and put Alexander (my name in English), the 'Certificate of Asgardia' will arrive with name Alexander, instead of Alessandro, so I must change my name in English to the same of Italian (i.e. Alessandro) and this make vane and even dangerous this first section of 'Personal Information' -> 'Enter your name in English'. ............................................... OK, with 'Enter your name in English' you intended 'Enter your name In Latin characters', if not.

Last edited by:  Alessandro Scalas (Translator, Asgardian)  on Jan 22, 17 / Aqu 22, 01 18:24 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 15:30 UTC

I thank you for giving me the Citizenship of Asgardia. However i am unable to get the certificate of Asgardia. In my application process, while confirming my first and last name, i am unable to click on the checkbox with message "Before submitting your certificate for printing, please make sure your name is spelled correctly" ,while confirming my name even though it is correctly displayed. I have also accepted the Constitution, and i am provided with a unique citizenship number. Please do help me out.

Last edited by:  OMKAR TIWARE (Asgardian)  on Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 15:40 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 21:39 UTC

I have the same issue as Omkar above.

Aug 15, 18 / Lib 03, 02 16:38 UTC

How can I change my certificate? I could not edit my name.

Aug 16, 18 / Lib 04, 02 10:15 UTC

Hi Asgardian 1087341,

Please email to support@asgardia.space