Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 15:01 UTC

Curated list of Bugs - Website Update 0001-03-24  

Technology-centric:
- Document malformed: https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fasgardia.space%2Fen%2F
- Multiple Invalid Syntax in stylesheets

Data Integrity:
- Multiple Data Issues with the map (submitted by anagodinho and BohZao)

User Experience:
- The general UX of the landing page ( path: / ) is decreased due to stacking backgrounds who are not compatible to each other
- equal color nuances for transparency effects as the underlying background for a fly-over let the fly-over appear less trackable, use: rgba(0,0,0,.4) instead.
- Underlined headings are a misconception use a full width transparency layer instead: rgba(0,0,0,.4) when using rgba(0,0,0,.4) at the fly-over.
- Tables should reflect the same content-concept as the map fly-over for consistency. Tables of Asgardians and Earhtlings, including the Chronicles should be fly-overs as well
- Operate with fixed view-port backgrounds instead of fading into absolute darkness.

User Interface:
- The (new) Asgardia Logo is not properly centered horizontally.
- Login / Logout button's and Forum-Links should be aligned bottom.
- (Mobile) The Navigation pull down is invaded by the forum-button.
- (Mobile) The Navigation pull down items do not reflect the actual page. - Content Container Boxing of sub pages should be less visually invasive (Submitted by EyeR)
- A private messaging system (Submitted by GVanderslice)

Infrastructure:
- Invitation Emails not send. (Submitted by BohZao)

Recommendations:
- Integrate the Forum-Button as a Navigation Item.
- Let the Navigation-Item of the Forum reflect the new posts count of subscribed topics.
- Provide a change log at the forums. (Maybe at the Bug-Section)
- (Forums) Every Sub-Forum at the Forums list deserves a description, not just the Forums name (consistency).

Forums:
- (UX) Forum List: Sections of sub-forums: Titles should be vertically centered, Titles should not use dark colors on dark panels.
- Topic Pagination Bug (Submitted by BohZao), that results in 404: http://imgur.com/a/DFWxv

Social Networks:
- OpenGraph meta-data malformed ( og:* urls should be full qualified absolute URLs to the content, including a scheme, host and path )
- OpenGraph image can not be parsed properly. See Facebook Developer Tools - Sharing Debugger

Calendar:
- Day Hot-Spot is showing wrong date when turning of the gregorian number layer. (Submitted by mrisaacs)

Updated  on Mar 23, 17 / Ari 26, 01 15:13 UTC, Total number of edits: 14 times

Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 15:05 UTC

the invite part is not working too they dont send email

Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 15:08 UTC

added.

Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 15:09 UTC

Hello!

Well, now that is a very well formed amount of feedback. Thank you!

I'll link your thread so that they can see it. :) Just a note that the website update is only an interim update as we roll out more features and do bug hunting.

Kind regards, Rebekah Berg, Lead Community Administrator

Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 15:17 UTC

Mobile bugs and general recommendations added.

Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 15:18 UTC

Hey,

Yeah, we're very aware of the mobile bugs. But thank you for adding them to the list!

Regards, Rebekah

Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 15:23 UTC

Forums issues added.

Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 15:43 UTC

theres a bug that every time that one person post a message and it complete a page (like page 3 and the message go to page 4 from topics) and then he delete it , if we try to go to the last post from topic we will go yo a page 404

Last edited by:  Humberto Bravo (Asgardian)  on Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 15:44 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Add data

Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 15:48 UTC

Added.

Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 15:49 UTC

BohZao,

Could you please provide a screenshot of the 404 bug please?

Thanks! Rebekah

Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 16:55 UTC

Rebekah,

http://imgur.com/a/DFWxv

to see this error go to :

unread topics and go clicking in the page number of topics that shows (not in the last topic),some of they will give you this page.

motive: if i post a message and it go to 2 page of a topic and i delete it , the unread topics will not delete the link to a 2 page of topic and if we try to click it , it will give error 404 since it doesn't exist anymore (unread topics dont refresh the number of pages it only "Add")

Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 17:07 UTC

Thank you BohZao! That was extremely helpful of you. :)

Regards, Rebekah

Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 17:08 UTC

Screenshot link orchestrated into the bug list.

Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 17:15 UTC

Social Network concerning bugs of the website has been added. (Facebook OpenGraph issues, this time)

Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 18:05 UTC

other bug:

Map of Asgardian around the globe is bugged he dont show all asgardians.

i and at least 5 friends and my girlfriend are from Santos/SP/ Brazil and this dont show in the map ,theres some cities that don't show the Asgardians in they

Rebekah: Well i doing what i can XD,a little change of topics: the Asgardian Store we should atualize the imgs in they the example of shirts, they are a little forced (the logo is with saturation and border to diferent from the shirts) nihylum can you put this too? since its pratically something thats need to be revised

EDIT:

we could remove citizenship or my application button?(or it is bugged and send us to the same page?) since they do the same?

Last edited by:  Humberto Bravo (Asgardian)  on Mar 21, 17 / Ari 24, 01 18:07 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: add data