May 23, 17 / Can 03, 01 18:22 UTC

Friendly suggestion  

Would it be at all possible in the near or no-so near future to create some sort of live update news feed (similar to Facebook) where you can subscribe to certain forum sections and then be able to see the latest posts from all of your favorite sections? For example, being able to scroll down and see everything all on one page without having to click on each individual section to see the latest posts. Granted, I'm not a coder but maybe somebody would agree and know an easy way to make this

May 23, 17 / Can 03, 01 20:13 UTC

Hi SamuelLeighFisher, it was just posted here: <https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/asgardia-news-9/topic/join-the-conversation-on-twitter-5436/>

about joining Twitter if you haven't already. We have two Twitter accounts that can help keep you a little more updated on a daily basis. Check it out, and I hope that helps a little more.

Leo

May 30, 17 / Can 10, 01 20:30 UTC

Would it be possible to add town where ppl lives what has letter ä or ö (or some other 'weird' char). Or making a script that converts those letter in town names to a or o so you can add your own home town ? Like Im living in town named Isokyrö in Finland but I cannot add it because it has an ö-letter. No rush for that. I know that even Rome was not build in one day =D