Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 16:24 UTC

Multiple bug occur in uploading process  

Hi. I heard the info we can upload files to Asgardia 1 and I just wanted to see how this proecess work. So I just go to /satellite/ site and I saw my 500 kb is free. Great I just clicked on the yellow upload button, I expected for some file browsing windows, but all I got is bugs :D

Redirected me to /satellite/upload, I just read the text and below the text You have a permission to upload 500 Kb. Great, I thought I should click again on the yellow upload button, so I did that but only my page reloaded. I was try to search for another button but I didn't found, so I just clicked on yellow again and I noticed the text changed :D You have a permission to upload 100 Kb And I was just like whaaaat? Alright clicked on the yellow Upload button again, nothing happened, again You have a permission to upload 200 Kb It's seems totally messed, and file browsing window never pop up...

Even one time the site said I'm too young to upload something :D I've tried different browsers, but works the same in every browser. What can I do to upload? What is my limit? I was registered on October 12, but the system was that slow my confirmation mail came on October 14 :D So I don't know I'm in the first 100k or not but for sure I should have minimum 200kb of space. Can someone help me how to upload the file?

Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 16:48 UTC

I have a similar issue with it jumping from 200Kb to 100Kb every now and then, I still can't find out how to upload a file itself though... Has anyone found how to do so or is the uploading just bugged?

Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 17:12 UTC

I have the same issue. Actually, I got the "You are too young", then 500kb changed to 100kb, but since the launch of the upload facility it always showed 500kb. I can't post in the blog either, does not allow me to submit anything. :( 

Last edited by:  Joao Pereira (Asgardian)  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 17:13 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 18:02 UTC

Me too, have this issue.

Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 19:34 UTC

I have same problems to. Can't upload anything. I saw in the code of page two things, that looks like buttones, in "Upload" link it's a first step of upload form, but they are unclickable, I can't follow next steps. 

Last edited by:  Konstantin Tendit (Asgardian)  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 19:51 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 13:47 UTC

Yep me too. Can't upload any file, just keeps reloading the page.

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 14:54 UTC

I'm having the same issues as well concerning uploading: can't upload

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 18:07 UTC

Unable to upload, the page refreshes as soon as i select anything  :(