Jun 19, 17 / Leo 02, 01 01:43 UTC

Personal Information  

I am unable to update my personal information in my profile. Upon filling out all required fields and selecting the save changes button, I am again prompted to fill out all required fields, and some fields are made blank and cannot be selected to re-input my information.

It appears as though the entire website it sustaining serious technical difficulties, judging from Facebook comments and forum topics.

I will wait patiently for this error to be rectified, if possible could I be notified me when it is? I would like to create my candidacy profile and would prefer to have all my information on my profile before doing so.

I have very minimal HTML skills, and probably wouldn't be of much help, or I would extend an offer to assist.

Thank you for your time and effort, everyone working on this website and the Asgardia project.

-Knox

Last edited by:  Warren Knox (Asgardian)  on Jun 19, 17 / Leo 02, 01 01:44 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 19, 17 / Leo 02, 01 14:06 UTC

Hey Jason, same thing here and apparently a major violation of personal rights is ongoing too as setting the required fields to be seen by "Nobody" is not carried over after submitting and so you, That is the entire operation, could be at risk for disclosing peoples' email addresses, names, dates of birth and other details which I would suggest you - as someone who is representing the organisation, take to support ASAP before the lawsuit start coming in from people's details being used for fraudulent activities as a direct result of this oversight.

Thanks for your time.