Jan 17, 17 / Aqu 17, 01 09:44 UTC

Registered on October but I didn't received any confirmation e-mail  

Hello! Maybe this was a reported issue already, but first time I registered in October. I think I got a "Thank you for registering" message after but I didn't received any confirmation e-mail. Today I tried to recover my log-in data via :forgot password" option but my mail wasn't found. So I registered again with same e-mail address and this time I got the e-mail with my password.

Jan 17, 17 / Aqu 17, 01 10:23 UTC

Can you be more precise than "october"?

Admin checking the logs are likely to find a lot of entries for "october". Searching for your email address within that glob might not be effective, as if the system wasn't aware of it, it likely never recorded it(and I'd not expect this in the log data). Timestamps are best for such things, or at least a loose window to cut down on manual searching(Although, any error spawned should of been noted/investigated).

Jan 17, 17 / Aqu 17, 01 10:26 UTC

Hi Gabi Alex!

The fact you are accessing these forums is an indication you have completed the second stage of confirming your application.

You would have received a pop up notifying you of your Asgardian ID number.

No confirmation emails were sent.

The next notification you will receive will be early this year with your certificate.

I trust this answers your question.

Jan 17, 17 / Aqu 17, 01 14:50 UTC

@EyeR 15-20 October after I read a post about on a blog.

@Alan Player basically I went trough sing-up process again using same e-mail and personal data because it seems my data weren't on the database anymore. It's not a complain, this is a bug report because it's possible that other people have the same issue without being aware of it.