Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 16:42 UTC

spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations  

Your website goes down or refuses connection on about 15% of aggregate requests. Either your server is garbage, or perhaps you have incompetent developers. Maybe both? I'm sure you already know that though, and that's not really why I'm posting. I'm posting because of what I've seen when your site "goes down". I get a message that says:

We are currently upgrading our website and will be back in just a few minutes.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
In the meantime, please visit our Facebook page and YouTube channel.

And you know, that's cool - technical problems happen. No big deal. Then I clicked on the YouTube channel link and got the following message...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDuHhspaoNM_yN5jZr1w9Fw

"This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of  YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading  content or other Terms of Service violations."

Let me repeat that for you.

"This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe  violations of  YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and  misleading  content or other Terms of Service violations."

This is a PERFECT example of the illegitimacy of this idea of "Asgardia" as a "Nation".

Dec 2, 17 / Cap 00, 01 09:00 UTC

hmm i just checked this myself and it still says that! whats the deal here? any mod wanna speak up?

May 22, 19 / Can 02, 03 02:14 UTC

Idk about you guys - but i had him also in my subscription feed

As it links to the Asgardia Forum - i think it actually was Dr. Ashurbeyli's Channel 

Can't say, can't confirm anything... i'm as buffed as the OP - who that was, as i'm definitely not subscribing to Spam channels

May 22, 19 / Can 02, 03 02:27 UTC

Short Update:
https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/bug-reports-website-and-forum-12/topic/who-deals-with-uploading-and-editing-content-on-this-site-5487/?post=26827
The channel above as @Joshua F said may be updated, but it seems like that gone YT channel had indeed to do with Asgardia
Will have to search for YT archives to find that channel / just am still sure it was Dr. Ashurbeylis channel :thinking: