Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 04:07 UTC

Unable to vote for Candidates outside of my region and cannot edit my Candidate profile.  

We are unable to vote for Candidates outside our region and neither am I able to edit my Candidate profile.

I tried replacing my city name with my country name leaving my postal code blank.This allows me to see the list of all candidates but doesn't allow me to vote.A message saying-"The Candidate is outside of your region or Please check out the candidates in your locality and check that your location is correct in your profile settings" appears.

Does it mean we can vote only for the people in our locality?

Updated  on Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 04:08 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 19:23 UTC

I posted this, earlier this week as well.  For some odd reason they don't want you voting outside your region and they don't want you to edit your candidate profiles and they don't want you posting your updated candidate profiles on Facebook.

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 00:07 UTC

What determines a "region"?  In the United States of America, regions are states, not cities and towns.  In my state, and many others, there are cities that are unincorporated and they can have as many as 1 person in them.

Again I ask... How is anyone supposed to get the required votes of 10, 100, 1000, or 10000, when they are so very limited?

There's a city not to far from where I live that will have a "space port" in the next 10 - 20 years but there are not 10,000 people in the city. How ironic is that?

I can perceive,  because I don't live in a major metropolitan area, I will never be allowed for a leadership position.

Jun 30, 17 / Leo 13, 01 02:16 UTC

Why can't I see my name in the list of candidates? 

I entered my profile as strategist, then I cannot see it on the candidates page.

If I go back to the profile page, I can see my profile as strategist with the entered data in it.