Sep 1, 17 / Lib 20, 01 00:16 UTC

Website Pages Broken? Too Bright? Can we pay someone to fix it/improve it?  

Pages blank, lots of 

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

Edit: Sorry I came off as a rude person here I apolgize. Not in a good mood today :( THANK YOU for the forum! Hope to help improve it.

I want to participate to the best of my ability in this project, and I know that Facebook tends to have the majority of the discussion, but when trying to do things getting Bad Gateways and constantly having to refresh.. I tried to apply for a Leadership Position and click Submit but it does nothing. I have no link to give my other Asgardians to vote for me.

And 2ndarily the site is graphically slightly displeasing to my eyes, it is very bright. It would be more pleasent if most of the site wasn't BRIGHT WHITE BACKGROUND. i Know somehow most people navigate the web like this I don't understand how, it really hurts my eyes, I can't be the only one.

Let me be clear, I love that theres a website, I love that this idea exists, but the site was like this 6 months ago, and almost no progress on fixing bad links and updating the pages since then. We are not going to be attracting the best and brightest if we cannot have a functional website. Also the site doesn't work very well on mobile. We don't even have an App other than a calendar app!

So yeah I would totally donate some money, and I imagine other Asgardians would too, to get a web developer to fix this so it's at least 95% functional website.

Last edited by:  Haeley Merrill-Schroeppel (Asgardian)  on Aug 9, 19 / Vir 25, 03 13:00 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 11, 17 / Cap 09, 01 19:30 UTC

Can you post a link to your profile so I can friend you?

The website needs a serious redesign.

Dec 12, 17 / Cap 10, 01 02:51 UTC

Yea, I know, but I shouldn't have too. =)
Suuuuper annoying. 

Thanks though for the reminder. I had to go through that crappy process to try to friend like 13 people.

GRRRRRRR!!!! =(