Aug 27, 17 / Lib 15, 01 10:27 UTC

Why say (Asgardian) in every post?  

Why say (Asgardian) in every post? Anyone who posts the forum has to login on the site so all are Asgardians. It would be best to identify the country of origin of the user in your post.

Aug 28, 17 / Lib 16, 01 13:30 UTC

As a matter of fact, the generic "Asgardian" writing should be changed into "Subject" (the ones who voted for the Constitutional draft) and "Visitor" (the ones who didn't).

Aug 29, 17 / Lib 17, 01 00:47 UTC

Every person who can post something on the forum is enrolled in Asgardia so an Asgardian. Is it to force us to remember that we are subscribed to the site? Because I have been registered for some time and I have not yet seen a Space Nation, it is more for a Digital Nation. Is it to force us to believe that it is real? If you repeat something many times even if it's a lie you end up believing it to be true. It will be an advertisement; "You're Asgardian" do not forget that.

Aug 29, 17 / Lib 17, 01 12:08 UTC

@ANTONIO CARLOS SIQUEIRA
If you repeat something many times even if it's a lie you end up believing it to be true. It will be an advertisement; "You're Asgardian" do not forget that.

You're exactly describing what have been done for the Constitutional draft's approval.

Aug 30, 17 / Lib 18, 01 10:40 UTC

@Ann Griffith and I, now we have two votes.

Aug 30, 17 / Lib 18, 01 11:39 UTC

@Jason Rainbow
My answer was not about "ratification of the constitution" but the "repeat something many times" process: am I not allowed to do a parallel reasoning, to explain something?
Thanks for the ever ready censorship.

Last edited by:  Luca Coianiz (Asgardian)  on Aug 30, 17 / Lib 18, 01 11:40 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: grammar

Aug 31, 17 / Lib 19, 01 10:52 UTC

Ok, good, but here is "Bug Reports - Website and Forum". Be focused! Thank You.

Aug 31, 17 / Lib 19, 01 12:06 UTC

@Ann Griffith
I've no problem with "constructive criticism" (e.g. like yours), as a matter of fact I'm trying using it every time I can. But Jason is a Global Admin, and he wasn't giving his how "personal opinion" (even if he can do) so, I can't take that as a "constructive criticism" but as a "moderation" or, more precisely, a censorship action towards a sentence which have been misunderstood (I hope not purposedly) by him.