Jul 5, 17 / Leo 18, 01 11:17 UTC

Wikipedia  

I apologise if this has been noted before, but I could not find it anywhere.

I see that a flag has been uploaded to our wikipedia page - when voting has not finished, as far as I am aware. I am sure it is just an enthusiastic citizen trying to help, but obviously we need to stay consistent in our processes and key launch phases.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asgardia_(nation)

Jul 5, 17 / Leo 18, 01 13:31 UTC

@Shayler
Not the first time one didn't wait the voting to end (or even to start!), to "adopt" something it was subject to contest: if you look into Asgardia's Constitution you can't fail to notice the motto have been adopted that way, without any firther voting required.
That to say I'm not surprised about what you report about the flag (and, probably, you won't receive any (useful) answer, like we didn't got one when we reported the motto).

Jul 5, 17 / Leo 18, 01 15:27 UTC

Hi!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm looking into it but from what I see from the 'edit' history on the page the username isn't familiar to me from those I know on the Asgardia teams. It seems the same person has edited the page a few times recently as well and, as I just heard from the person in charge of maintaining the page, they continue to try to upload the flag image. We've deleted it and the SOLAR entry a couple of times already.

They'll have to monitor is a bit more closely until things are made official. The joys of an open source platform where anyone can edit!

Cheers!
Rebekah Berg
Head of Community Affairs
NGO Asgardia

Jul 5, 17 / Leo 18, 01 17:53 UTC

I believe, if you know what date the flag voting will be completed, you can request that that particular wiki entry be locked until that date to prevent any further editing until matters are complete.

EOC