Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 03:18 UTC

Your CSS is breaking your LIVE website in PC web browsers  

I've waited around several hours for your live website to get fixed.  Since it is still broken (pages do not load content and render correctly) in several web browsers that I've tried on PC, I thought you may need some help in determining why your LIVE website is still broken.  From what I've found so far, it is your CSS.  If you need to narrow it down more take a look at the screenshot where the problems are circled at [EDIT 6/17/2017: Screenshot no longer needed as site is operational now] I'm looking forward to being able to use the website in the near future.  :)

Last edited by:  Joe McCormack (Asgardian)  on Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 20:54 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Site now operational so screenshot not needed any longer

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 03:20 UTC

Same as : https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/bug-reports-website-and-forum-12/topic/css-file-giving-404-errors-on-some-pages-6335/

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 03:24 UTC

Hi Humanity - Didn't see that other post.  What I have circled in the CSS should be helpful in the event there is not already a visual guide in place.

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 03:37 UTC

We are not receiving any 404 errors this time. So no, something else is up with their CSS.

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 05:16 UTC

Hi @BetterMorrow,

The 404 errors are with the CSS files, not the HTML files.  I just checked, and there are still 404 errors with the CSS files.  You need to look at the source code and click on the CSS file for the page to see that.

That's why there is no markup on the page.

The HTML file is loading OK, it just doesn't look right because of the CSS file.

Thanks.

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 09:09 UTC

I affirm that the website asgardia.space is not properly loading on Firefox (Desktop), I was only able to get into the forum via a saved bookmark.

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 12:32 UTC

Thank you humanity. I misread the other post.

Jason, we need to have the live site up and running. We have elections to make and petitions to submit. This is one of the worst possible times to have the site broken. So many people are relying on my petition and I need to give them ample time to vote for it.