Jan 3, 17 / Aqu 03, 01 02:36 UTC

如果真想快速收割财富建议投资网游 If you really want to reap the wealth of the proposed investment online games  

当然什么样的网游才能赢得市场?赢得市场是一个网游成功与否的关键。好的游戏首先要有一个好的游戏引擎,一个好的游戏引擎既能表现华丽的场景,又适应大多数个人电脑。其次就是好的游戏内容,好的游戏要让人流连忘返、引人入胜。最后才是市场宣传和运作。(希望国内的网游公司与我联系) Of course, what kind of online games in order to win the market? Win the market is the key to a successful online games. A good game should first have a good game engine, a good game engine can not only display the magnificent scene, but also to the majority of personal computers. The second is the content of the game, a good game to make people forget, fascinating. Finally, the marketing and operation.

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 05:09 UTC

ENG:

If what you're proposing is to create a video game in order to fund the Asgardia project, then count me in!

CH:

如果你的建议是创造一个视频游戏,以资助Asgardia项目,然后算我!

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 19:10 UTC

I believe that in the case of games and virtual enterprises we must build a system of commission or payment of taxes for the government, so that the entrepreneur can sustain his business and still collaborate for the future of the country.

Feb 4, 17 / Pis 07, 01 19:35 UTC

Setting up a new online game is pretty hard, especially if there's no people have experience to developed one. Although that do seem like a really good idea

Feb 4, 17 / Pis 07, 01 20:06 UTC

so what type of online game our we on about, I wonder, why not a building simulator game about asgardia station, players can build their own station, individual rooms, and people, and encounter random events in real time. That way we can see roughly what people are thinking, and how they will respond to a situation, also it could help in the development of the actual station

Feb 12, 17 / Pis 15, 01 06:48 UTC

I like how you talk.

Full Dive Virtual Reality Could be achieved because we already got the mapping of the human brain. This could be a Co-operation between Science and Business. Sound fun.

Count with me

Feb 12, 17 / Pis 15, 01 15:15 UTC

Count me in.

Mar 20, 17 / Ari 23, 01 16:21 UTC

count me in as well. im still learning coding but i do have some skills with music and art.

Mar 27, 17 / Tau 02, 01 12:30 UTC

ye,if make some pay 2 win mmo game in china, maybe you can get fast money,but,cuz china have a very unique game atmosphere, in the beginning when the Chinese copyright environment is not very good,so most game makers don't want sell they games in china,so it created this unique environment in china,but now there have so many pay 2 win mmo games in china,and game manufacturers are monopolized the market,so I am not optimistic about this idea.

Mar 27, 17 / Tau 02, 01 20:18 UTC

perhaps a pay to win style is not the best for the approach then? there are many games where you get many costume pieces or experience bonus items or slightly better weapons for the class/level. if you make it a free to play but have all the additional content in game as well as all the revenue from the site itself from adds and such. or if we went with a low to mid ranged cost pay to play one if it were done well we could still gain plenty of revenue or perhaps an indie go-go or kickstarter campaign? However: i wouldn't limit it to specifically one country or an other. perhaps initialize it in another then broaden the scope. first things first is getting a solid idea of it though before deciding any of that. genre , history, dynamics, play style and a bunch of other stuff would need to be laid out.

Jul 8, 17 / Leo 21, 01 17:58 UTC

Hi @S. Crawford

Just use unreal4 to make a sci-fi game.

But that need a lot of money for artist design.