Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 00:33 UTC

Are there any planned ventures to help raise capital?  

I saw in one of the facebook pages ideas for for business ventures, are those ideas still there?

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 13:03 UTC

我希望,借助建立网络游戏+购物网站+物流平台的一个全新商业模式,为全体阿斯迦迪亚人民带来永续资金流入。这个计划需要2-5亿的资金支持。 I hope that with the establishment of online games + shopping + logistics platform, a new business model for all the people of Asgardia to bring sustainable capital inflows. This plan needs 2-5 billion fund support.

Last edited by:  shenquan wang (Asgardian)  on Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 13:08 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 13:03 UTC

I hope that with the establishment of online games + shopping + logistics platform, a new business model for all the people of Asgardia to bring sustainable capital inflows. This plan needs 2-5 billion fund support.

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 16:55 UTC

I am a supporter of crowdfunding, BUT and this is a very IMPORTANT but. People do NOT understand what is crowdfunding and have very strange ideas about it. We need to provide Asgardians with some more rigorous financial and accounting education before they can be allowed to participate in crowdfunding Asgardian projects.

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 18:10 UTC

I think that we should start our own publication house so we can sell novels & music to generate fund's

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 06:21 UTC

https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/fun-128/topic/a-game-for-asgardia-295/?post=1353#1353

Dec 31, 16 / Cap 30, 00 01:55 UTC

Good day Asgardians,

What do you need to start a publication house business? What's the goal? Pitch your project. Sounds good with me. What places are available? What's the deal?

One question...more... Who I have to contact to request more features for the forum because I can't reply to a specific person and I can't upload skematics.

Maybe you should come up with a name and listed as a business, tell people what you want to achieve and what's the prize.

Have a nice day,

Dec 31, 16 / Cap 30, 00 08:59 UTC

Hello fellow Asgardian My name is Kashif shaikh & I am from india To start a publication house I will be requiring funds then few people who can write the novels to sell & I am also starting soon to write 2 novels to generate fund for Asgardia... @carlitos

Dec 31, 16 / Cap 30, 00 17:39 UTC

Good day Asgardians,

Everybody needs funds that is the magic word to make a business, but no one will give you money if you don't have a "business plan"... worst yet... You must bring something to the table that make you an easier option then just start the business by themselves.

I believe it's a great idea. Shape it up a bit more. Do some research. Pitch it like Pedro Martinez and you will find support. You know what sells like crazy in bookstores? Better yet Online?

Ideas come and go, pick one, stick to it.

Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 11:17 UTC

Hello fellow Asgardian

I completely understand your point that money don't grow on Tree or no one will just give us the money like that ....

I know it's difficult to make people understand the projects of yours then you have to explain the project of yours like they want to understand

So here what I have to say we can first volunteers for this project as much as people can do then we can start a workshop for this once we complete at least one novel & We can find a publication house for the funds & if we receive positive feedback for the novel then we can start our own house from that funds..

Kashif shaikh

Last edited by:  Kashif Shaikh (NCM, Asgardian)  on Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 18:49 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 6, 17 / Aqu 06, 01 04:01 UTC

While we're on the topic of books, why don't we start an online bookstore? Or just an online business in general. It allows worldwide access and can be monitored by Asgardians whether they live near each other or not.