Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 21:29 UTC

Citizen pick a project  

So here's a different theory.. Any citizen can submit a project or business idea to Asgardia.Space and then each citizen can decide if they want to work on that project or business. As of now all business ideas are only being looked at by personnel selected by Dr. A and his core team. For now that's fine. But as we grow there will be too many ideas, and too few people to evaluate them. Let's have a forum where any asgardian can put an idea and if a fellow asgardian likes that idea, they "sign up" to help. Since we have citizens all over the world its possible to have a 24 hr work force.

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 11:18 UTC

I think that wherever company is, is good, we going to have something to our favor, we will be a Technological Nation. We could orient ourselves only to technology development and we could sell that technology to another company or country. Obviously, we would need to have our own technology. That’s a good form to earn money for our country.

Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 12:14 UTC

@ Papineau and Cristian_Mero ,

You gave a very good idea, but why no body to be involved in this discussion. It stops here.

Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 03:25 UTC

I like this idea. ALOT, actually.

Dec 11, 17 / Cap 09, 01 16:38 UTC

Dear Papineau , I like this  topic , but until now is very quiet here. Let's see  how it would be after election and Ministry of Trade and Commerce appointted. This topic is supposed to be interesting

Dec 12, 17 / Cap 10, 01 05:23 UTC

I'm building my own business without using asgardian symbols or name. If asgardians want to buy cool if not cool . A government that has to ok any little business like this is very problematic to freedom and growth! If you can't start a tshirt biz or memorabilia there is a problem. See if using asgardia symbols on tshirt a is ok . I bet the answer is no. However you wanna print a shirt with an American flag / symbol on it . Ok no prob. There is a big problem here 

Dec 25, 17 / Cap 23, 01 10:44 UTC

Thia topi is very interesting ı like it so much. We do not have to wait for election. Let's bring together all technical experts of asgardia and share all knowledge. I have read much of forums but everything is same. start something different and open a topic for technical experts. We have to walk in front of our friends. we have to be sample for them. I have an idea

• 1. Let's open a topic on ministry of science and technology
    2. Let's demand a moderetor for topic
  • 3. Use all we have for the sake of humanity and sake of asgardia and make something new and unique