Dec 31, 16 / Cap 30, 00 02:00 UTC

Re: Develope asgardians market. At earth develope market foods and agricole.  

Good day,

Yes, I was checking a book about urban agricultur... Very interesting. I have land in the Dominican Republic that can be used for agricultur. What do you have in mind? Are you an agricultur?

Have a nice day.

Last edited by:  Carlos Alfredo BENJAMIN MARTINEZ (Asgardian)  on Dec 31, 16 / Cap 30, 00 02:00 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Feb 11, 17 / Pis 14, 01 08:07 UTC

As Asgardia will be based on science and technology and will focus on welfare, the health will be given a priority as the asgardians should be fit and healthy. The healthy food is one of the most important requirements for the good health. Research will be done on the food sources to be more nutritious and healthy. Asgardian recipes will be introduced to be healthy and palatable by the various tastes of people.

For example, recent research has proved that the rice contains dangerous level of poisonous arsenic which causes cancer unless being soaked it in water for a time before cooking it. Asgardia has to produce a rice free of arsenic, not necessarily in spatial farms, but in earthly farms dedicated to Asgardia nation.

Feb 20, 17 / Pis 23, 01 01:04 UTC

Thumb Up

Nov 8, 17 / Sag 04, 01 10:00 UTC

Мне очень интересна тема выращивания чистых овощей и фруктов. Как можно выращивая что-либо на своей земле быть полезной Асгарду?

Translation using Google Translate - I am very interested in the topic of growing pure vegetables and fruits. How can you grow anything on your land to be useful to Asgard?

Zahira, 8-Nov-2017, 11:55 GMT

**Note** Please use Google Translate or any other translator you are familiar with to post the translation of your comments/posts in Asgardia Forums. This will allow your friends and other members to be able to understand what you are saying and continue conversation with you. 

Last edited by:  Jewell Ledoux (Global Admin, Asgardian)  on Nov 8, 17 / Sag 04, 01 11:57 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Translation

Nov 8, 17 / Sag 04, 01 17:14 UTC

I'm hopeful a project will be developed soon where imperishables and even training can go to the 3rd world countries - it may require parliament to enable though