Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 20:18 UTC

Still need more people.  

We need to bump up the citizen count through constant propaganda in order to be recognized by the UN. People need to hear of this nations needed population. Facebook should spam Asgardian news, double the effort. Our buisiness is propaganda, the world is the market.

Last edited by:  Jeffrey Jankowski (Asgardian)  on Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 20:20 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 09:10 UTC

I will be putting more effort to the project it more since I'm in New York City but have work pays off I'm stepping up a bit more the make this project the real deal instead of just another pipe dream. Have a great Christmas and new years

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 04:39 UTC

Actually, we should have no viable use for propaganda. Only impirical facts.

We're already well in excess of minimal counts required for consideration from the UN - but there's more to it than head count. Much more.

Facebook, being a prolific security and privacy risk, should only be utilised in order to direct Asgardians to secured services. In fact, even using it for that is more interaction than sanity would dictate.

Long story short, there's a lot more productive things you could be doing. Like watching grass grow via a realtime web feed.

Jan 14, 17 / Aqu 14, 01 16:21 UTC

Asgardia first must buy a land or island and bring us all asgardian together and more people it can be our children, we have to build a city first.

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 16:35 UTC

How about colonies in each country waiting for further developments?