Jan 6, 17 / Aqu 06, 01 04:11 UTC

Team of Innovators  

Great nations were built on the innovations of the people. We must continue this, not because we are people of an Earthly nation, but because we are a people inspired by science, innovation, technologies, and exploration. We must organize, it is the only way to secure a strong financial future, and begin innovating, creating, and pioneering new ventures, technologies, and discoveries that will push us to the bounds of what we as humans currently know and understand.

Message me at joshvarela16357@gmail.com to begin the team of innovators that will push this nation forward.

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 14:10 UTC

I believe that it is absolutely necessary to organize first in groups depending on our interest or abilities to then take advantage of it and make that asgardia flourish.

Feb 11, 17 / Pis 14, 01 07:47 UTC

I suggest that Asgardia announces a Patent Office to register the new inventions and innovations achieved by asgardian people.

Team of workers are not formed by social networks or discussion forums. Creating a team is not as easy as people think even though all of the social networks enable to make groups. You have to strive and work hard in your real life to be able to have a team of just five members.

Feb 11, 17 / Pis 14, 01 07:54 UTC

I don't see what purpose a patent office is supposed to serve.

IMHO it'd make far more sense to deploy software like git, and everyone can open source everything. It's going to get copied, patents won't prevent this. Or at least in my experience they don't. Open source sparks innovation as anyone can then improve upon it - if they are able. In the spirit of open source if that then comes back to the community everyone moves forwards.