Vir 12, 02 / Jul 27, 18 13:05 UTC

Investing..  

Investing in to the future of humanity. What are the needs for humanity to survive in space but indirectly are of great advantage for humanity on earth. Like we can witness science has developed great things for humanity in the conquest to go into space. The things that where created where not directly chosen for the goals of uniting all humanity but only to survive in space. What if we the people of Asgardia would outline the global future needs and couple them to the existence in space. I will give an example, we have developed space-food, so why not use this technology for the good of all people on earth. We could try to make cheaper space-food and give all humanity free food from the waste we are trowing away now. We can also use old earth-techniques to use in space, it does not have to be super-modern to find good solution to use for the good of humanity in space. For example we should make for every human, animal or higher plant accompanied compartments full of ground, bacteria, fungus, insects and algae. This would be a sort of backup system when the higher systems fail. Backups and buffers are important for surviving as long as we do not empty them like on earth now.

So as you see we have a big task here and we can expand it unlimited for the well being of all humanity by thinking as one unit in this noosphere.

Grtz, Dirk.

Vir 21, 02 / Aug 5, 18 12:52 UTC

sounds good

Vir 21, 02 / Aug 5, 18 22:48 UTC

Those doomsday seedbanks (just guessing there are more than just the one I read about) that hold the seeds of all plants are usually located in cold places. It would make a lot of sense to create one off planet in case of a serious planet-wide disaster.

Vir 22, 02 / Aug 6, 18 11:27 UTC

Yes, imagine that the north-pole turns, that would place the cold seed banks into hot environments with possible floods.

Sco 26, 02 / Oct 5, 18 11:56 UTC

i am new but the first thing i wouldbe doiNg is making pins with the coat of arms on it, for people to buy aND SEE IF THEY WANT TO JOIN THE GROUP, and plus i want to wear one