Nov 21, 18 / Sag 17, 02 19:19 UTC

What about Standardization????  

I would like to rule the Secretary of Standardization. I hold M.Sc. in  Quality Management (since 1997) and also academic lecturing experience  of more than 10 years. Author of some books taught in post graduate  level. Also more than 20 years experience in the field of auditing  against ISO 9001, ISO 14001, etc. International Standards in many  countries. I propose to create an Asgardian Accreditation Body, which  will accredit an National Asgardian Certification Body (for  certification of companies accordind ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, CE,  and many more International Standards). This will bring a lot of money  to Asgardian Community, because so many companies would love to be ISO  9001 (etc.) certified and they are willing to pay for that. All I ask is  to have the full responsibility of this project, because I have done  this already, to some other countries.

Nov 26, 18 / Sag 22, 02 16:16 UTC

Eu concordo com você

Asgardia precisa urgentemente de um sistema de padronização

Asgardia precisa de uma Academia Pública de Ciências para estabelecer o conselho monetário para administrar o Solar e estabelecer urgentemente a possibilidade de

cidadãos para trocar a moeda do seu país pela Solar para iniciar atividades econômicas e financeiras

Asgardia precisa urgentemente criar os conselhos municipais para que os cidadãos possam participar da criação dos estatutos de regulamentação nas áreas de medicina, agricultura, comércio e indústria espacial, entre muitas outras coisas.