Hello fellow Asgardians! In this post I will give updated information on my campaign activities and the speech given previously: The great Beyond. 

Lately I have been searching diligently through the forums to find out what you as a citizen may want for the future nation of Asgardia. I will be and have been collecting certain information in the forums that the people of Asgardia think Positively towards. Doing so, later on I will be able to better understand what it is you want for the future. I will try as best as I humanly can to bring these ideas to fulfillment in a good paced effort. If you would like, you may post here what you may want for the nation of Asgardia. If not, I may already know through my research.

Speech: The Great Beyond

Hello fellow Asgardians, I am Christian M. Sheppard and I have long dreamed of a future beyond this world. A future of a united people under a united purpose. A people whos goal is to create, discover, and one day journey throughout the stars. To learn and experience new and marvelous things. Being part of this future is what I want. To pull forward the people of Earth and those to be in the grandiose space above. I joined for the philosophical and real world implications of this project, For I wish not to be a bystander on the edge of greatness but to help lead us as a collective people into the future. I am willing to spend my personal time to lead us on our way to greatness. That is my goal for the great beyond. That is my goal for us.

As your Trendsetter I will not act out of selfish actions but rather selfless actions. Doing so I will promote the ideas of the Asgardian citizens such as an Asgardian academy or space camp. I will do so as our citizens see fit and remember I am not doing this just for myself but rather for the collective whole of Asgardia. As a future Trendsetter my goals are entwined with yours.  After all, it is the power of the majority of the people and not the one so I will not make any false promises. So please think thoroughly through your decision and please consider me into the position of Trendsetter.

Thank you for reading.