The society we all belong to, whatever country we live in, is sick, almost moribund. Most people live gray lives, without hope, in jobs that tell them nothing, struggling every day to survive. In  the meantime political and economic elites are becoming increasingly  corrupt and insensitive to the well-being of populations. All over the planet this is happening.
And without warning, in October 2016, hope was reborn. Asgardia may, by some, be dubbed utopia. But  it is these same people who call it utopia who hold themselves in  corrupt offices, corrupt organizations, using all their forces and  armies to maintain the status quo that allows them to pocket millions  and millions that have come from the pockets of the humble citizens who  fight all days to survive.
It may take decades, or even more than a century, for this new paradigm to unfold but I AM ON THE BOAT.
Challenge me with your wildest dreams of developing a fairer, more caring, more equitable society: I AM ON THE BOAT.
Beginning on the basis of how it should be done, starting with the  in-depth knowledge of the citizen as a unique and irreplaceable person.
I'M ON THE BOAT, and you can be sure I will not let this sink, I will not let any of you fall or be thrown overboard.
We are together!! One Humanity, One Unity

ELECTORAL MANIFESTO

Asgardia may be different from the general of the countries of this  planet, and certainly this was the idea of Dr. Igor Ashurbeyli when  initiating a project of this dimension.

The realization of these elections allows the common citizen to rise  to a position that allows him to truly take in his hands the future of  the nation.

The nation we want is responsible for achieving the high level of  social, environmental and economic development that its citizens yearn  for.

•  At the social level: Asgardia must have, as an emblem to show other  countries, absolute respect for the well-being of its citizens. We can be scattered all over the world, but if local leaders do their  job well, there will be no social difference between an Asgardian  citizen living in a rich country and an Asgardian citizen residing in a  poor country.

•  At the environmental level: although Asgardia does not have a  territory, this does not take away the responsibility for the well being  of the whole planet as our only home. As  the original concept of Asgardia well specifies our honor as citizens,  it is closely linked to the defense of the planet and this defense is  not only against external dangers but above all against the internal  dangers that threaten the survival of human beings, be they citizens of Asgardia or any other country.

• Economically: Asgardia has enormous potential for economic development. Because it is not subject to the norms in force in other countries, it  can make clear the economic status quo and be part of a new paradigm  that allows its citizens a prosperous life without, for that, having to  live a reality of slavery.

For these principles to be achieved Asgardia has to have a solid base  of engaged and aware citizens and for that to happen education is the  primary basis.

Therefore, as a candidate for Strategist in the mountain region of Rio  de Janeiro, my projects for the construction of this dynamic and  operative base will be the following:

1.  To create the conditions for all Asgardian citizens residing in my area  of influence to have access to a dignified and rewarding education. This can be done via the internet, with access to several distance learning websites that have the "agrément" of Asgardia.
2. To stimulate commercial projects of the citizens of the area of  my influence who can have a global influence, or local with global  repercussions, so that an Asgardian economy can be implemented.
3.  Create a local NGO to support the needy populations in the region to  spread the name of Asgardia in the region and thereby bring more  Asgardians into our ranks.