Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 05:06 UTC

Asgardians in CANADA!  

(Alberta, Canada)

My name is Toby. I strongly believe that people want to get involved.

Most of my higher education has been devoted to service as a student leader. Prior experience in governance includes Students' Association Council member, RDC Academic Council member, Vice President Social Media for RDC Sociology Society and a co-founder of the RDC African Caribbean Society.

I continue to work in bringing my community forward, this was recognized by the Government of Alberta and I was awarded Laurence Decore Scholarship for Student Leadership. My other assets include considerable volunteerism, that has also been recognized, as well as student activism.

As a public figure, I run a podcast that empowers young adults. I also blog frequently about topics of importance such as Social Media, Self-Awareness, Community building, and Positive Leadership. My prior roles have allowed me to interact with influential people from Ministers to Mayors in addition to many student leaders.

As an Asgardian, I want to contribute to the noble goals listed in our constitution. I strongly believe in this Space Nation.

Your vote is a voice that boldly moves us forward. #Toby4Asgardia

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/24965-9485-vote-to-keep-moving-forward/

**MOD EDIT**

Removed link to the official group.

Last edited by:  Tianyou Song (Asgardian)  on Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 05:12 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 05:13 UTC

Hello Toby4WARD,

We appreciate your excitement about Asgardia. However, to help us maintain a good flow of information as we grow, we cannot endorse this group as official.  As such the link to the group has been removed.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 05:21 UTC

OOPS! Thanks Tim.

Jun 26, 17 / Leo 09, 01 04:19 UTC

I'm open for discussion and ideas!

Jun 27, 17 / Leo 10, 01 19:59 UTC

The campaign trail continues and my ears remain open to you.

Jul 8, 17 / Leo 21, 01 19:19 UTC

A Happy Canada Day to all. Here's to another 150.

Jul 13, 17 / Leo 26, 01 21:17 UTC

Hello Toby. 

As you are, I'm running for the same level of responsibility. Hopefully we shall work together for Asgardia. Yay for Calgary.

Oct 16, 17 / Oph 09, 01 17:54 UTC

Absolutely! The spirit of Asgardia is One Humanity, One Unity. Let's work together!