Mar 6, 18 / Ari 09, 02 15:16 UTC

Diplomacy with not just Earth!  

ful relationships with another nations in the space! It will be the first official Space Diplomacy! 

What do you think about it? How should we plan our diplomacy to not being a treat to another space nations, which may be before us there! 

I would suggest all of Asgardians to read more about Human history and how nations for the first time made peaceful contacts! Maybe we learn from them and can use their strategies to keep our nation safe and in peace with other space nations! 

Let your friends and families know that I would help our nation and work for you in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs! Maybe you and your friends are good diplomats and can help all of us in this way! 

Peace & Best Regards 

Your Roham

Mar 6, 18 / Ari 09, 02 15:55 UTC

I think it's a great idea, and we will provide a diplomatic post on our first orbital settlement. And as soon as another space nation or aliens appear, we will immediately activate our diplomatic mission in orbit and start working towards establishing diplomatic relations.

With respect,
Alexander

Mar 6, 18 / Ari 09, 02 16:40 UTC

null

Updated  on Sep 17, 18 / Sco 08, 02 23:26 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Mar 8, 18 / Ari 11, 02 10:09 UTC

Thank you all for your comments!
That is right and I think this the mission of our Foreign Ministry and Diplomacy politicians to negotiate for peace! Look at the Middle East today! For thousand of years there was good diplomacy ruling and most of them lived in peace. But now since about 200 years there is everyday a new conflict and war. Why is that? I believe because of not smart politician and diplomats.
So I think we can learn from it and make it better. Learning from others mistakes and make a better diplomatic strategy.

Mar 8, 18 / Ari 11, 02 10:09 UTC

Thank you all for your comments!
That is right and I think this the mission of our Foreign Ministry and Diplomacy politicians to negotiate for peace! Look at the Middle East today! For thousand of years there was good diplomacy ruling and most of them lived in peace. But now since about 200 years there is everyday a new conflict and war. Why is that? I believe because of not smart politician and diplomats.
So I think we can learn from it and make it better. Learning from others mistakes and make a better diplomatic strategy.