Jul 14, 17 / Leo 27, 01 09:11 UTC

Election  

Bonjour Asgardians,

Je suis Alessia, une fille italienne qui étudie à l'Université de Genève (ch) (j'ai presque terminé mon master en psycho) et si tout va bien je commencerai un doctorat en octobre. 

Pendant l'adolescence, j’ai été engagée dans plusieurs activités de bénévolat au sein de diverses associations humanitaires et j’ai contribué à différents projets de développement en particulier avec l’Unicef. Pendant mon stage de Bachelor et mon bénévolat au sein de la Croix Rouge (p. ex dans les foyers des immigrés et clochards), j’ai été en contact avec la profonde souffrance de ces personnes et je me suis souvent interrogée sur comment pouvoir leur donner les instruments pour y faire face. D'ici l'intêret vers la tématique de la Resilience, la capacité d'être flexible, de savoir s'adapter, de "never give up". Asgardia est quelquechose de très nouvelle et il est très importante de rendre cette community RESILIENTE et capable de s'adapter au nouveau. J'ai posé ma candidature comme "strategist" pour rendre Asgardia une resilient community :-)

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/807670-11471-i-want-to-contribute-to-make-asgardia-a-resilient-community/

Translations:
Hello Asgardians,

I am Alessia, an Italian girl who studies at the University of Geneva (ch) (I have almost finished my master in psycho) and hopefully I will start a doctorate in October.

During my teenage years, I was involved in various volunteer activities in various humanitarian organizations and contributed to various development projects, particularly with UNICEF. During my Bachelor's internship and my volunteer work with the Red Cross (eg in the homes of immigrants and tramps), I was in touch with the deep suffering of these people and I often wondered how The instruments to deal with them. From here to the theme of Resilience, the ability to be flexible, to adapt, to "never give up". Asgardia is something very new and it is very important to make this community RESILIENTE and able to adapt to the new. I applied as a "strategist" to make Asgardia a resilient community :-)

[MOD EDIT]
-Moved from Canada Regional Forum into Campaigning
-Giving Translations
Syafriza Bakri, July 14th 2017, 9:39 AM UTC

Last edited by:  Syafriza Pratama (Asgardian)  on Jul 14, 17 / Leo 27, 01 09:41 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: Moving Post and Translations

Jul 14, 17 / Leo 27, 01 09:42 UTC

Hello,  We have taken the liberty of moving this post to Campaigning as we feel it is a more appropriate space for this type of discussion.

(Originally posted in Canada Regional Forum)