Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 14:01 UTC

Elections and Candidate Presentations  

I want to start a forum where people can present as candidates for the elections. As I have seen it's difficult to vote since there are not a lot of candidates. I encourage you to submit your presentation here!

I'll start with mine. I have already presented to strategist and you cand find me here: https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/784832-8784-we-have-a-dream/

My goal  is that of defend the valors of Asgardia, specially the defense of human rights and Earth protection. I want to make Asgardia become one example for humanity to follow and the first barrier against the abuses, slavery and injustice. Any questions or comment I would be glad to hear you all. and remember: WE ARE THE DREAM!

**MOD EDIT**

this post was moved from "policy and scope" to "citizen action/campaigning" (official thread for election campaigns)

Last edited by:  Stephen De Rosa (Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 14:39 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times
Reason: Minor Ortograhic Corrections

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 02:10 UTC

(Alberta, Canada)

My name is Toby. I strongly believe that people want to get involved.

Most of my higher education has been devoted to service as a student leader. Prior

experience in governance includes Students' Association Council member, RDC

Academic Council member, Vice President Social Media for RDC Sociology Society and

a co-founder of the RDC African Caribbean Society.

I continue to work in bringing my community forward, this was recognized by the

Government of Alberta and I was awarded Laurence Decore Scholarship for Student

Leadership. My other assets include considerable volunteerism, that has also been

recognized, as well as student activism.

As a public figure, I run a podcast that empowers young adults. I also blog frequently

about topics of importance such as Social Media, Self-Awareness, Community building,

and Positive Leadership. My prior roles have allowed me to interact with influential

people from Ministers to Mayors in addition to many student leaders.

As an Asgardian, I want to contribute to the noble goals listed in our constitution. I

strongly believe in this Space Nation.

Your vote is a voice that boldly moves us forward. #Toby4Asgardia

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/24965-9485-vote-to-keep-moving-forward/

**MOD EDIT**

Removed link to the official group.

Last edited by:  Tianyou Song (Asgardian)  on Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 05:01 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: Removed link to the official group

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 13:03 UTC

I myself nominee as Ambassador in Asgardia . Candidacy is not to be declared for Ambassadors. So my candidacy is declared for stendsetter . I represent myself as self nominee for Ambassador in Asgardia. God bless....Amen....

Mary........

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 15:43 UTC

I NEED YOUR VOTE.

IT'S IMPORTANT FOR ME TO REPRESENT YOU.

Jun 26, 17 / Leo 09, 01 20:25 UTC

love in mind. Creation. Civilization. Step more in evolution. Who will better manage than not Homogalacticus?. I am step more in human evolution. VOTE ME! Debutant

Last edited by:  Rafal Jaszowski (Asgardian)  on Jun 26, 17 / Leo 09, 01 20:31 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time