"Arcadia was a rural region of Ancient Greece, whose inhabitants—chiefly shepherds and farmers—were seen as living a quiet, idyllic life away from the hustle and bustle of nearby Athens. The Latin motto et in Arcadia ego, "even in Arcadia, here I am," comes from the title of a painting by the French Baroque artist Nicholas Poussin (1594-1665) that depicted four Arcadian shepherds attending the tomb of a local man. Although precisely what Poussin meant the title to imply is hotly debated, it’s often interpreted as a reminder that no matter how good someone else’s life appears to be compared to your own, we all eventually suffer the same fate—the "I" in question is Death."

Source: mentalfloss.com

The abovementioned story is the ideology of my platform where it says whatever you will do in this life will stay there. We have to work for the same purpose - to make humans' life constantly prosperous and highly estimated.

I'm kindly asking you to check my platform and if you support the idea of mine, then vote for me, so the benefits I will provide Asgardia with will be strengthened by the ideology I follow.

sincerely yours,

Fakhri Eminov