I'll admit I'm not good at bragging or putting myself out there as much as some may do so for campaigning.  However, I will tell you about myself.  My name is Bridget and I'm 43.  I live in the state of Wisconsin in the United States of America.  The sciences have always been a deep love of mine, but I have a myriad of talents.  When in college, I did my internship with the local political groups and, after college, I continued to work with them to further my skills in digital media as well as public relations and other work. 

I will not promise you I am perfect.  Absolutely no human can promise that.  I CAN promise you that I will work very hard.  That I will try my best.  That I will listen to criticism and suggestions.  If I am elected for a position, I hope to have feedback from those I represent so I know what it is needed.  

I go by a simple credo.  Honor, Loyalty and Respect.   And by the saying "Strength through Knowledge".  I ask that I be voted in, my friends, my colleagues, so that I can help our beloved Asgardia move forward.  Thank you.

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/342222-5369-looking-to-the-future-as-an-ambassador/