My name is Bridget and I am hoping to be a Trendsetter or an Ambassador for Asgardia.  The link I've provided tells of who I am and what I offer.  I live in a small town called Shawano in the state of Wisconsin, USA.   I won't lie to you.  Why?  Because I'm asking you to trust me to be a leader and a leader who cannot be trusted by their people is not a leader at all.  But in return, I ask for your honesty in return.  Even if that truth is a harsh one.  I'd rather people be bluntly truthful with me up front rather than try to *spare my feelings*.  It only makes it harder to make a proper judgement call when it's needed.  I won't make promises that I can't keep.  Thusly, I can't make you any full promises except this.  I can promise you that I'm not perfect.  I'm sure I'll make mistakes on occasion, we all do.  That's just a part of being human.  But I can also promise that I will do everything in my power for the good of Asgardia.  I love Asgardia, as anyone who's met me has probably heard from me a hundred times already.   But if I do make mistakes, I ask my fellow Asgardians to feel free to call me out on it so that I can fix what I may have done.  I will listen and I will be truthful about what I do and why.   If I do have to hold something back, then I ask, just as if you have had to hide things from me, that you trust me as I will trust you.  Will you vote for me?  At least consider it.   Thank you.

https://asgardia.space/en/user/342222/profile/view/