As an Asgardian, I believe we are all on the same page for developing a peace nation for building a civilization with in space and protecting Earth and its self from threats such as Asteroids or to be determined threats. How can this be? Well with funding and a numerous amount of support, it can be done, it will be! We have a number of Safety officers, leaders and scientists whom are now Asgardians ready to make this step real and amazing for all of us. Let’s get those ideas noticed!

The Constitution projects we are a peace nation ready to work together and to be there for each other. I have signed the constitution and ready to be at your service. Not just the leaders but to all the citizens. Finding the answers to your questions, requesting an upgrade on the website to finding possible connections to help you succeed.

I love architecture and just as excited as you are to plan a new civilization. The ideas are endless. I have pictured colonizing on a ship, on the moon, and on mars. All ideas being a productive and peaceful nation, working together to build up branches of necessity. I invite you to share your ideas. I think for many of us this our chance to allow society to see how creative and artistic we all are. If we combine a lot of them we would have one amazing plan to submit, what do you think?

I am a travel coordinator. My vision is to support travel into space. I would love that one day we could see it for ourselves not just the elite few. Could you imagine a few days in space? As an Asgardian, shouldn’t we all have some sort of access? Even if we had tests and challenges to go through to be accepted, it would be worth it just to go through the experience. This should be addressed even if it isn’t tomorrow, it should be in the plans for the near future.

How will education be provided to those who would like to learn and take classes. Education is never ending and classes should be free to all Asgardians however we do not see this process is in effect. Maybe in the future? Well who will teach it? We need to have certified teachers involved in making the curriculum and testing the student's awareness. We need to help the community learn and grow in the areas of interest to better our chances of becoming a better Nation. Some backgrounds have limited access but huge potential. It should be mandatory that we all contribute to help each other and learn as much as possible.

I am huge in providing Faith. We are all that confident person that helps others to focus by encouraging good habits and peeking confidence. We should all attempt to be likewise and make it a habit if not already. If one is down and discouraged it should without a doubt our responsibility to lead them in the right direction or back on track because let’s face it transition and change is hard. Ideas don’t always flow like water and we are all only human. We thrive from experience, love, laughter, communication, and even heartache. We all signed up to be Asgardians and it’s time we change history and be confident and connected.

Thank you so much for reading a bit about me. Add me as a friend and I would feel blessed to receive your vote. Enjoy your day and I can’t wait to hear from you!

Melody.English

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/379974-10622-we-all-deserve-a-thumbs-up/

https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/379974-10624-we-are-here-for-the-same-reason/