Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 14:19 UTC

Request to vote me as ambassador , candidate  

I am Om Prakash Gupta belong to INDIA . My date of birth is06/07/1953 . I am post graduate in geography from Kanpur university since 1975. Graduation with Sanskrit and English literature . Retired principal from an inter college since 2015. I have proud to be an asgardian . I need 10000 votes to be an Ambassador in Asgardia election . I request to all asgardians to vote and support to me . I will serve my first space nation with faith and honor . I hope that each asgardian will give me a chance to serve humanity . My Hobby is swimming and yoga meditation .Thanks .God bless. Jesus. .Amen....Mother..Mary.....

Last edited by:  om gupta (Asgardian)  on Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 14:39 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 15:38 UTC

Hello Om Prakash Gupta,

It is good to see someone with passion and a basis in education running to be an ambassador - But I would like to know a little bit more about how you would serve Asgardia. What is your vision for the future of Asgardia and do you have a plan of action to achieve growth or our nation? I believe that as an ambassador, it would be in your interest to lay out a little more detail and really inspire people to lend you their support.

Thank you for your time. 

Notice: It is now possible to vote for Strategists and above beyond your local borders. I am campaigning to become a Strategist on the basis of bringing Virtual Reality to help unify and educate Asgardians. Please view my campaign profile and if you follow me vision, lend me your support. https://asgardia.space/en/blog/candidate/784722-8774-virtual-space-for-our-nation/